Lets see some full size pictures...

dave1014

Adventurer
Spray on bedliners e.g. LineX are pretty durable. Plastidip, if properly applied to a well-prep'd surface might be fine for a street rig, but I don't believe would hold up too well to branch scratches etc. on tight trails.
Properly applied it will. My buddy has had it on his Polaris Rzr for 3 years. And that thing sees more abuse than any truck ever will

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Nice rig! I have a soft spot in my heart for Blazers and the ol' 6.2L diesels. I've owned quite a few over the years. Still driving a 6.5L daily. I still consider my current rig a Blazer / K5, even though it says "Tahoe" on the tailgate!!

Casey
I've always been mystified as to why GM never bothered to put the 6.5 Detroit in the 4-door Tahoe/Yukon models, because if they had I'd sell mine and get a 4-door diesel in a heartbeat.

cent frum a smaert fone

tip

Adventurer
If you don't mind me asking, what is that truck worth in the US. A few around here, mostly ex farm trucks, used and abused for most.

Hard to say, but factory one tons are getting hard to find. A completely rusted out example will still fetch ~2K just for the axles. I've seen a few low milers on ebay for over 10K. I'm not sure what I could get for it... but no plans to sell :ylsmoke:

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Hard to say, but factory one tons are getting hard to find. A completely rusted out example will still fetch ~2K just for the axles. I've seen a few low milers on ebay for over 10K. I'm not sure what I could get for it... but no plans to sell :ylsmoke:

Thanks

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
If you're interested in an OBS Chevy, call Arizona. They can drag one out of the junkyard, restore and repaint it, sell for about $9k easy. Maybe less. Likely the best place to buy an old car in the world. Amazing what you can find for cheap down there. I'd take a loss competing with those guys.

ExploringNH

Explorer
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• TNHX2014_31.jpg
    TNHX2014_31.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 2,077
  • TNHX2014_24.jpg
    TNHX2014_24.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 2,110

Beamer pilot

Explorer
If you're interested in an OBS Chevy, call Arizona. They can drag one out of the junkyard, restore and repaint it, sell for about $9k easy. Maybe less. Likely the best place to buy an old car in the world. Amazing what you can find for cheap down there. I'd take a loss competing with those guys.

I might just check that out this spring when I get down there.

mastersryan

Adventurer
All stock with just some camping/storage mods in the bed but she went everywhere out west I wanted without a problem. Will prolly upgrade the suspension/tires in the next year but can't be happier with how the truck performed.

Mexican Hat, UT

2014-06-20 13.59.00.jpg

Moab, UT

2014-06-21 18.43.31.jpg

2014-06-21 13.31.37.jpg

2014-06-21 13.28.32.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier