Lets see some full size pictures...

ABCanuck

Adventurer
That's funny as I've heard the exact opposite. Lots of guys love their ARB's up here. And for me an air leak is easier to find than a pinched wire or short. But not having to have a compressor for sure is an advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pennieslj

Observer
'14 Power Wagon
tumblr_o6isol2upZ1uh4wqjo1_1280.jpg

gunpainter

Observer
I wish they would make a powerwagon in a megacab with a Diesel, even if it was just the ecoDiesel, a Diesel would make it an awesome truck, and i'm a bit of a fanboi of the megacab.

Branden

armymgdude

Observer
Just a driveway pic of my new windowless canopy. Counting the days until retirement and fulltiming with this and my Casita!
4e77888e2baab8129c1237686cd268c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wirebrush

Observer
I've seen 'em around for $800 for the diff, don't know what the install costs are. I've looked around for a Eaton e-locker for my truck, and have been unsuccessful. If I could find one for the rear, that would be awesome.

Branden

Are OX lockers available for your application? I have one in the front axle in my K5 Jimmy. I like the inherent reliability of the cable actuation and the fact that you can even use the tool that comes with it to actuate it if something unfortunate does happen to the cable.

gunpainter

Observer
Are OX lockers available for your application? I have one in the front axle in my K5 Jimmy. I like the inherent reliability of the cable actuation and the fact that you can even use the tool that comes with it to actuate it if something unfortunate does happen to the cable.

Looked them up, i'm not sure if i'm reading it right, but it looks like they do have a locker for a AAM 9.25" front, and an AAM 11.5" rear. here's the Link:

http://www.ox-usa.com/content/15-vehicle-applications

Can y'alls tell me if i'm reading that right?

Branden

stockmax

Took a little Baja trip, got caught in a pretty heavy rain storm that turned the dirt roads into a nightmare, but we made it out just fine.
image1(8).jpg

image3.JPG

image2(2).JPG

Attachments

• image1(8).jpg
    image1(8).jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image2(2).JPG
    image2(2).JPG
    509.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 47

PhilipE

Observer
Here is my full size. It doesn't look like much. By next summer I should have its transformation finished and be out west seeing some sites. :D

MYT1

Toyta Tundra is Domestic

It would be nice to see some pictures of Toyota Tundra's on this thread.

I recently read an article listing all vehicles that are considered domestic.

The only trucks on the list were the F-150 and The Toyota Tundra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94