Lets see some full size pictures...

97trxuszj

IMG_20131209_091541301_zpsxzrmjxep.jpg

Last edited:

FordGuy1

Adventurer
View attachment 308746View attachment 308747

So Far, a 2.5" level to accommodate 285/75/18 Trail Grapplers on the stock wheels & a Softopper until i decide what I'm doing.

Truck looks great! I have been doing a ton of 285's on stock wheels here at the Dealership, have done several powder-coating the oem wheels, people really seem to like the oem wheels this year. The best set-up we have found is the Icon coil-over with res and upper arms, have even done several with the 2.5 rears, ride way better than stock.

arveetek

Adventurer
My daughter was "helping" me install some new shoes:

100_6001.JPG

I finally wore out the Kenda M/T's after 32K miles, so I decided to go with the new BFG All Terrain K02's.

Casey

12xplore

Observer
New to the scene...

I have browsed this site for a while now while in the process of completing my project. Close enough to finished now to jump into the mix. Just a brief run down for now, more photos to follow, including the interior which will be nearly finished this weekend.
I'm from the Northwest and usually travel or a month or two at a time throughout the west. This was previously done in my 2012 Rubicon JKU, which I loved! However, after realizing I wanted more time off the beaten path I decided something larger and more comfortable for extended trips was in order.
I picked up a 2014 E250 extended cargo with the V8. I like to travel light and don't plan to tow so that motor works. I ordered a top from Fiberine and had a body shop install the top and paint everything. Have a friend that does boat interiors for a living take care of the inside. Took it to Quadvan in Portland for the 4wd conversion and tires and wheels. I went with the 4 inch lift and 285/70/17 BFG KO2s.

It should be ready to launch on its first road trip next week. No planned route but will hit Moab and likely the Mohave Road Trail along the way.
Always open to advice, comments or suggestion!

Attachments

• 20151015_135157~3 [267474].jpg
    20151015_135157~3 [267474].jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 92
I have browsed this site for a while now while in the process of completing my project. Close enough to finished now to jump into the mix. Just a brief run down for now, more photos to follow, including the interior which will be nearly finished this weekend.
I'm from the Northwest and usually travel or a month or two at a time throughout the west. This was previously done in my 2012 Rubicon JKU, which I loved! However, after realizing I wanted more time off the beaten path I decided something larger and more comfortable for extended trips was in order.
I picked up a 2014 E250 extended cargo with the V8. I like to travel light and don't plan to tow so that motor works. I ordered a top from Fiberine and had a body shop install the top and paint everything. Have a friend that does boat interiors for a living take care of the inside. Took it to Quadvan in Portland for the 4wd conversion and tires and wheels. I went with the 4 inch lift and 285/70/17 BFG KO2s.

It should be ready to launch on its first road trip next week. No planned route but will hit Moab and likely the Mohave Road Trail along the way.
Always open to advice, comments or suggestion!

Nice van. If you don't mind me asking, what does it cost to have a top like that installed?

12xplore

Observer
The top was about $3400, another $400 for shipping from CA to Portland, OR. Seems the body shop charged about $200 specifically for the install but hard to know the true cost because they were doing other work as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online