Lets see some full size pictures...

duckhunter71

Adventurer
Just getting started with my 2014 F-150. I had a 2.5" level kit installed this week and a set of BF Goodrich T/A KO2s installed. They're 275/70R18. Mileage seems to have only taken a minor hit by upgrading from the stock Goodyears, so I'm really pleased with how it's turning out! This is my daily driver, farm truck, client hauler, road trip truck, hunting truck, etc. So I plan on keeping it very mild with only a few modifications when a need shows itself.

IMG_6487.jpg

rawlk

Observer
01 Ram 2500 CTD

Hey all, pretty new here. Been loving lurking around and soaking in some knowledge so I thought I might be able to post a few pics, if but for nothing else for your amusement :)

Its a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 HD (SLT/Laramie and all that stuff) with the big burly Cummins 6 cylinder. It has been terrific to drive thus far and I'm hoping to keep it around for a long time yet! Open to suggestions, tips, tricks and easy trail invites :D Its a 2wd and I've done absolutely 0 offroad adventuring but I'd love to tag along if anyone in the South SF bay area wants to go!

"Build" link is below as well

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/144428-2001-Dodge-Ram-2500-Cummins-Questions-Slow-Build

Thanks!

rockskullz

Here's my expo rig. 2007 dodge bighorn edition, 5.9L cummins, 1" lift, 37" tires, free spin hubs, banks exhaust brake, RTT, custom internal rack inside shell ,road shower, engel fridge mounted incab, Fupro fuel filtration, rigid led lights, console vault, amp steps, etc. Great daily driver and camping rig. Working on a m416 trailer for camping, just too many projects going to start a trailer build yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 90

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Here's my expo rig. 2007 dodge bighorn edition, 5.9L cummins, 1" lift, 37" tires, free spin hubs, banks exhaust brake, RTT, custom internal rack inside shell ,road shower, engel fridge mounted incab, Fupro fuel filtration, rigid led lights, console vault, amp steps, etc. Great daily driver and camping rig. Working on a m416 trailer for camping, just too many projects going to start a trailer build yet
What free- spin kit are you running, Yukon or SpinTech?

rockskullz

I am very happy with the Yukon kit. My only gripe is that I feel the studs are a touch short. MPG gains are 1-2 depending on driving conditions. It feels smoother in turning and less resistant driving and coasting. Took me about 8hrs to do the complete install myself. You can save time by pressing the races and studs in ahead of time. The joints took a little bit to replace too. And get the correct hub socket ahead of time I could find one locally.

Texan1983

Adventurer

nice rig! any pics of the fridge mounted?

jmnielsen

Tinkerer
This is a picture of my '05 F150 Lariat with my camper I'm building

Currently has 2.5" leveling kit, 275/70/r18 BFG T/A KOs, and I've taken off the side steps. Also has dual exhaust, not sure what it is though as it came on it when I bought it. Going to be making a hidden winch mount for it, and a rack to hold some jerry cans, bikes, and other stuff. Here are a couple screens shots of the rack I'm drawing up.

poriggity

Explorer
Tony, is that you?? Dang bro, the truck is coming together nicely.... I'm sure you remember the land yacht. .. here it is with the newest addition, full blown slide in motel 6...

02fba934757231512ac22e55ecf823b4.jpg

We need to camp together soon!

Scott

pawleyk

Running from Monday..
This is a picture of my '05 F150 Lariat with my camper I'm building

Currently has 2.5" leveling kit, 275/70/r18 BFG T/A KOs, and I've taken off the side steps. Also has dual exhaust, not sure what it is though as it came on it when I bought it. Going to be making a hidden winch mount for it, and a rack to hold some jerry cans, bikes, and other stuff. Here are a couple screens shots of the rack I'm drawing up.

Somebody's a sketchup hero... I'm working with it because I can really see the value in planning out my projects BEFORE I start hacking away at stuff, but I've got a long way to go..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior