Lets see some full size pictures...

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
truck got lifted over the weekend with an Icon 7" lift and 37" Toyo MT's.. she is getting where I need it to be!!

lifted.jpg

cell4soul

Adventurer
2006 Dodge Power Wagon

image.jpgI just picked a 2006 Power Wagon with 56,000 miles. It was bone stock. I had it lifted with a 3" Carli front coil springs and Carli (built by Deaver) rear leafs, blistein remote reservoir shocks, 2008.5+ "Y" style steering 37" Cooper STT's on stock Alcoa rims. Here is a pic in the driveway....more pics to be added.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
And it looks like you also got the original rock bars made out of "Unobtainium"... SCORE!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Seabass

Idiot
View attachment 247629I just picked a 2006 Power Wagon with 56,000 miles. It was bone stock. I had it lifted with a 3" Carli front coil springs and Carli (built by Deaver) rear leafs, blistein remote reservoir shocks, 2008.5+ "Y" style steering 37" Cooper STT's on stock Alcoa rims. Here is a pic in the driveway....more pics to be added.

Nice ride- you did good! I think I'd enjoy one of them.....!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haakon

Observer
Stock rigs are capable of so much more than just driving to the mall.

20140921_095913_Richtone%28HDR%29-Export.jpg

Not the most challenging rock pile ever conquered but my son loved driving up it.

20140921_095948_Richtone(HDR).jpg

noJeepshere

Adventurer
The stock Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon are surprisingly capable, I'm always impressed at how mine gets down the trail.

cent frum a smaert fone

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
And then there are the people who lift a truck and putt low profile mud tires on ( why do they even MAKE low profile mud tires?) just to drive through town and roll coal... I applaud a stock truck on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles