Lets see some full size pictures...

mkitchen

Explorer
I didn't know

I didn't know that ARB made bumpers for full size. Yours look very nice. All the improvements are making for what appears to be a well built truck.
Mikey

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Very nice SuperDuty, Color and phantom flames are cool!
What do you tow with the ball that high?

The flames come stock on HD edition models so I cant take credit for them.

I normally tow my trailer and have a different size ball and sits a lot lower. Here is a pic

Currently, my trailer is loaded up with my FJ55 Landcruiser. I am currently having my FJ40 painted so I had to flat tow it. The ball being that high allows the tow bar to sit level. Here is a pic of me flat towing the 40 after I ran out of gas on the way home from work.

Thanks for the comments. The truck cleans up nice but make no mistake, It is a truck and it gets treated like one.

Last edited:

nrooney21

Good to see there are others that like the full size rigs. After being into Toyotas for years, i decided to try something different for our growing family.
Here's the old.. uploadfromtaptalk1366570341322.jpg
And now the new...uploadfromtaptalk1366570448164.jpg not many mods yet as we just got it and I've been busy working. Picked up a1988 starcraft pop up truck camper on the cheap, so that will be the basis of our expo/adventure/camping rig

Sent from my typewriter via carrier pigeon

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
You pay for the increased load capacity at the pump, but as long as you stay off the tight Jeep/ATV trails... hard to beat the versatility of a 4 door full size.

Maverick1701

Adventurer
a few pics of my F350 OBS trucks out playing off-road

Black Truck: 1996 F350 4x4 automatic trans 7.3 Powerstroke 305/70R16 BFG M/Ts; T3 Truck "get outta my way" mod; WARN 12K winch; CB

White Truck: 1994.5 F350 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke 305/70R16 M/Ts; 100gal diesel tank in bed, CB

6f6nua.jpgn9222698_36416605_7756.jpgn38702492_33490067_4002.jpgsymdlx.jpg

Last edited:

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
very exited to score this thing. Time to finally do some camping in my rig, not just day trips like I've done lately

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 67

onemanarmy

Explorer
The flames come stock on HD edition models so I cant take credit for them.

I normally tow my trailer and have a different size ball and sits a lot lower. Here is a pic

Currently, my trailer is loaded up with my FJ55 Landcruiser. I am currently having my FJ40 painted so I had to flat tow it. The ball being that high allows the tow bar to sit level. Here is a pic of me flat towing the 40 after I ran out of gas on the way home from work.

Thanks for the comments. The truck cleans up nice but make no mistake, It is a truck and it gets treated like one.

Pics of the 55? I've got one as well.

BigTex

Observer
Hey Tech-
Nice looking 'burb. What are the specs of your lift/wheel/tire/shock combo? Looks like black factory wheels? How does it ride?

Haakon

Observer
Short day trip up the North Fork road this weekend. It was wet, raining, gray, but my son loves getting out on the back roads with me so it was a great day!

Other than the wheels it's a bone stock 94 3/4 ton Silverado.

2013-04-28+10.06.35.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier