Lets see some full size pictures...

Raul B

Explorer
70eb79252e5e08bf50389684e46b0bb2.jpg

2011 Ford F150 and Conqueror Compact do the Valley of the Gods. The 2 American Iron big boys kept up fine with the Rover crew.
Nice. Glad to see another f150

When you looked at it, what didn't you like about it? Why didn't you buy it? What did you like most?

what I liked was its big for one and two, its really simple with out a ton of computer stuff added. Being a four door was cool also. My dislikes had to be the price tag the guy had on it at the time. the only reason I did not get it. this was about 3 maybe 4 years ago now. I was going to put the Lance truck camper on it.

dwdart

IMG_3082.jpg

The white Ram is my ride. 2008 Ram Mega Cab 5.7L
This shot was this past weekend on Padre Island National Seashore.
We had a blast!

Beamer pilot

Explorer
View attachment 241775

The white Ram is my ride. 2008 Ram Mega Cab 5.7L
This shot was this past weekend on Padre Island National Seashore.
We had a blast!

15 years ago while training pilots for AeroMexico I spent every day off on that beach surf fishing, kept the truck parked in San Antonio and drove down from there, not to mention stops at Casey's BBQ and Bob's BBQ on the way down. Best time in my life in that park. Thanks for the memories...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Thanks.
Very close to yours judging by your Avatar.
Our Blue Heeler (Buzzard) is cool too ...lol...he gets more compliments than the equipment...lol

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Thanks.
Very close to yours judging by your Avatar.
Our Blue Heeler (Buzzard) is cool too ...lol...he gets more compliments than the equipment...lol
I wish I had the buckeroos for a Northstar 850sc with the new higher ceiling and most important, a toilet.
Alas,retirement doesn't pay much.

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
camping last weekend, guys went up in the trucks, then the wives/kids showed up in their jeeps for the last night.
it always feels good to get some dirt on the tires, just don't forget to drop the tires down from 60PSI

advantage to camping in a full size? splitting fire wood and your axle is dull? break out your generator and angle grinder!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 122
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 122
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 125

Forum statistics

Threads