Lets see some full size pictures...

jmnielsen

Tinkerer
Somebody's a sketchup hero... I'm working with it because I can really see the value in planning out my projects BEFORE I start hacking away at stuff, but I've got a long way to go..

Well I drew up the rack, but the truck, bike, and jerry cans were just imported from the 3D warehouse.

It definitely is nice being able to see what you are going for before you start cutting. It has also helped me catch some of my design flaws before I'm halfway through a project and have to start over.

If you've never messed with sketch up or any other similar software, watch a few YouTube videos. It will definitely help!

egpeil

My 4x4 Van

Picked this up almost 2 yrs ago. I have big plans but not financially ready to pull the trigger yet though.

2004 Ford E350 Extended, Quigley 4x4, 6.0L Turbo Diesel - all stock basically.

driver_side_angle.jpg

Want to make it more offroad capable, more comfortable inside for weekend camping and towing capable for towing my 31' Toyhauler.

poriggity

Explorer
Nivework! Does the fridge blow warm air on you at all?

I can't speak for Rockskullz, but my fridge is basically in the same spot in my Dodge, and I don't have any issues with warm air hitting me..

20141116_141353.jpg

rockskullz

I've never noticed the fridge blowing any air. I don't remember it having any fans when I took the cover off last.

The fridge is a 35MT. I had to put it on the passenger side because it's too long for the split seat on the driver side. If you need other pics let me know.

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Picture of my 1980 Dodge Power Wagon W400...will eventually have a plan for it, son has taken over the responsibility for the Ramcharger.

DSC03740a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier