Land Rover National Rally Moab 08 Pictures

RoverMack

Adventurer
Great event and trails, (pictures from Golden Spike, Metal Masher and Hells Revenge)
http://conalmack.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033

y1p15hOcs-fxSzCHH6me4j7C7lmMdytrXpNCm1E2EX20-Q1JB7RRx3PbsXaRuKPljxP

y1pB3nCFyI1I8PxSivv0GS4jr-BVevHUfH81hLWrT9tF2zvrDb6aChoqSMRACAaP2TD

y1pNG8MATUocnKkp-OVLUtJbRgymwbZKD0-Y774_RG-xYf4WOXCE47s6le1cZe4ufZ7

y1pNGDpHgmjjTtFpJzhFs3SeWEADrPzf6F4lMXTJ8IfOojoIH4AmEP_2lQy7DsoVUEH

RoverMack

Adventurer
Mercedesrover said:
y1pNG8MATUocnKkp-OVLUtJbRgymwbZKD0-Y774_RG-xYf4WOXCE47s6le1cZe4ufZ7

I think that's Mat Moran's truck. He used to have my axles under it but I think he's gone to Dana 60s now?

Correct Mat Moran's truck but if i understood correctly the rear is a Salisbury axle and the front and rear have been widened to Defender width, with uprated components and front discs. The suspension worked very well indeed especially on "rock chucker".

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Great pics everyone! I couldn't make it this year, but it sure is fun seeing the photos that you shot.

Craig

RoverMack

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
It was great meeting you at the event. Wish I would have taken a few minutes to check out your P38.

Great to meet you and your wife in person and keep up the great work:bowdown:

I glad other folks had time to take pics!

My oldest daughter took some on Porc Rim Saturday, and got all the other vehicles, but not ours :(

Hmmm, where are those.....

2875977401_9fea1350ec_m.jpg

Aha! There we are ;) Yeah it was a huge group :) She missed the 88 in that one though...

2875975873_d39c449794_m.jpg

KAA

KevinNY

Adventurer
2 club members flew in and rented the Rubi on 35's from Farabees for the week. The photo effect is just simple Picassa effects, Black and white and Film Grain combined. Courts 110 is indeed a sweet rig and he wheels it well. The last pick is Dan Mick leading us over Gemini bridges after we finished Metal Masher on the last day of the Rally.

Mercedesrover

Explorer
Wendy and I rented a Jeep (yes, a Jeep) from Farabees in Sedona when we were on our honeymoon. Nice people. I was talking the guy up for a while and when he realized I wasn't some schmuck from back east he told me where the good trails were. Had a great day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles