Cummins 4BT powered FJ60

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
I am posting this for a friend and fellow co-worker. This is not my truck but I wish it were at times.:sombrero:

Anyways: Ian is selling his beautiful FJ60 because it does not suit his family's needs anymore. Ian is an employee at Proffitt's Cruisers in Delta, Colorado and built this truck for himself. His attention to detail is amazing and the person who ends up with this rig, will not be disappointed.

It's ready to go and everything in the pictures is included (RTT, Hi-Lift, etc). Oh, it now runs on WVO (waste veggie oil) and has a 50 gallon fuel capacity.

Call Ian for more details.
$40,000 (negotiable)
303-594-7174

There seems to be a problem with loading pictures. Pictures can be seen here:
http://proffittscruisers.com/060707_photos/ian_gallery/index.html

And here:
http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9354&page=3

Thanks,
John

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I would look soooo good in this..... :smiley_drive:

DSC_0892.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Ian's rig is one of my all time favorites! You surely couldn't duplicate it for less. Someone has the opportunity to score a solid rig. :cool:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Grease Cruiser said:
:sombrero:

Anyways: Ian is selling his beautiful FJ60 because it does not suit his family's needs anymore.

Call Ian for more details.
$40,000 (negotiable)
303-594-7174

Thanks,
John

That's why he is selling.

bahndo

Supporting Sponsor: Bahn Camper Works
HERE'S another one, a little cheaper for those who may have lost their fortunes in the recent market woes.

durango_60

Explorer
bahndo said:
HERE'S another one, a little cheaper for those who may have lost their fortunes in the recent market woes.

Interesting how 4BT 60 series don't seem to meet anyone's family needs anymore, did these guys sell the idea to there wives as a minivan alternative?

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
After having seen, driven, and helped build both rigs, I can honestly say that they are similiar but also very different.

The white 62 seems to be VERY underpriced and will sell very quickly at that price.

Both rigs are great and will make their future owners very happy.

bahndo said:

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
I've driven the red 60, it is a work of art. I would say the attention to detail on it is one of the finest of any custom Land Cruiser I've ever seen... It even has remote start and keyless entry...

Bummer to see it go but such is life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles