Camprite Camper Trailers

miller_au

Adventurer
Hey all, thought id show you guys couple of pics of the camper trailer im contemplating getting..

i think they look great and they have heaps of room inside also

tl8s_with_solar_setup_2.jpg

awning_up_1.jpg

beach_camp_1.jpg

light_blue_metalic_1.jpg

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
:iagree:

Dang, that hurts. You have so many options when it comes to camping trailers.

I think I'd move to Australia --- I've just not sure I could learn the language...

:confused:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Very nice well thought out design, well executed with what looks like good materials.

Great coil over independent suspension. The Australian off road trailer market is big enough to support this off the shelf suspension.

The Australians seem to have much more tolerance for the price that has to be paid for well constructed and designed trailers. The larger model has a base price of US$21,023.00 and the smaller trailer $19,717.00.

Some days I dream of manufacturing in Australia.

rusty_tlc

Explorer
Martyn said:
Very nice well thought out design, well executed with what looks like good materials.

Great coil over independent suspension. The Australian off road trailer market is big enough to support this off the shelf suspension.

The Australians seem to have much more tolerance for the price that has to be paid for well constructed and designed trailers. The larger model has a base price of US$21,023.00 and the smaller trailer $19,717.00.

Some days I dream of manufacturing in Australia.

Just consider how much more you are appreciated here, hard to put a dollar value on that.

miller_au

Adventurer
hmmm maybe there was a slight gloat factor in there somewhere:coffeedrink:

as for learning the language?? well im sure after you pull up a pew and have a good yarn with ya new china plates over a dogs eye with dead horse she'll be no drama at all!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
ya know for $20,000 plus shipping cost for this trailer I would say that for me the new AT camshell will be a steal for less money & a US company to support....

I lik that folks post these models so we USA folks can see what they Aussie A South Afr. people get to have & to understand the prices....

cool ideas on kitchen & storage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles