What's better then a 110?

Blair G

Adventurer
2. While I wasn't able to come up with the money, my close friend did. A 110 5 door (V8),not bad for $12,000.

389749288_rGqHK-L.jpg

Last edited:

Blair G

Adventurer
kellymoe said:
Whats better than a 110? A 130:D

Believe me, a 130 is on my short list of things to find. I doubt I will find one 20 minutes from my house as I did the 110. I have always loved your 130. I met Daniel way back when he had it and thought it was a cool truck. Just like now, I didn't have the cash to procure it when it was for sale.

Mercedesrover

Explorer
Nice 110 for the money. Seems these things are getting more affordable these days.

Blair G said:
He has a really nice 109. I have been following his progress since he started posting. I would imagine if he charged a dollar an hour for his time spent, he would have one of the most expensive Land Rovers.

Thanks for the compliments.

I didn't keep close tabs on it but I've guess that I spend between 700 and 800 hours on it. I figure somewhere between 1000 and 1200 beers too!

Blair G

Adventurer
IH8RDS said:
darnet... beat me to it.

I will have to have both. Since I use my trucks for other things then "expeditions" , the 110 is a nice wheelbase length for everyday chores.

Blair G

Adventurer
Mercedesrover said:
Nice 110 for the money. Seems these things are getting more affordable these days.

Thanks for the compliments.

I didn't keep close tabs on it but I've guess that I spend between 700 and 800 hours on it. I figure somewhere between 1000 and 1200 beers too!

Your 109 turned out beautifully. I would have thought the beer to hour ratio would have been higher though. Especially considering the whole motor swap engineering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles