Michaels's Discovery

michaels

Explorer
Looking pretty sick Michael! I shall watch this tread like a hawk!!

haha. i'll just show you everything on one of our trips. hopefully this will be done by spring. gotta save up for the metal for the quarter panels..

i should be able to get the mounts done today.

michaels

Explorer
Sounds good man! I can't wait to see what you'll do. You think you'll incorporate a swing-away?

not anytime soon, but i definitely have enough real estate in the rear to add a spindle and carrier.

tim. i hate you. i'll only make stuff for your truck if you stick with a rover, regardless if you keep your current truck.:coffeedrink:

pnorvell

Adventurer
not anytime soon, but i definitely have enough real estate in the rear to add a spindle and carrier.

tim. i hate you. i'll only make stuff for your truck if you stick with a rover, regardless if you keep your current truck.:coffeedrink:

Hahah No love for Tim. But you do have to stick with a Rover... unless maybe it's a FZJ80 nicely outfitted... :drool:

Peter

pnorvell

Adventurer
No good man. I keep scanning craigslist and stuff for you and I'm not getting anything good. I'll keep you posted though

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
I interupt this thread to bring you the following comment:

I would like to remind a couple of people that have had their posts deleted that this is ExPo. Specific pointers are welcome, rude and generalized comments with nothing to back them up are not.

Thank-you,

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne