Big custom camper sightings

nick disjunkt

Adventurer
I think it is just the Steyr cab. I looked over an almost identical US built military truck at Couch Offroad in Denver; they probably just buy the cab from Steyr, as BAE did

Bikemobile

Adventurer
Spotted today in Gunnison, CO
20150119_113625_zps3qxgkfqc.jpg

nick disjunkt

Adventurer
I'd be interested to find out what kind of traveller can't fit everything they need in a double storey 10 meter long, 3 axle truck, and needs to take trailer too!

Pinstripe

Adventurer
Seen this week @ Antwerp harbor , some nice trucks ready to be shipped to Hallifax/Baltimore

View attachment 284664

View attachment 284665

View attachment 284666

Fantastic!

I'd be interested to find out what kind of traveller can't fit everything they need in a double storey 10 meter long, 3 axle truck, and needs to take trailer too!

:********: I was thinking the same thing. Trailer even has a pop up tent on it! That TGA can seat a maximum of 6 people up front, that is if they reconfigured it. That also looks like the used one Unicat has had for sale for a year now.

Last edited:

ventura911

Adventurer
While the ER fan in the family slaved away at work today, others in the family came across this fine specimen at Carpinteria State Beach! Would've liked to have chatted with the owners, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

image.jpg

STANG302

Observer
I was shocked to See an Earthroamer drive by my house on a back country road on the west side of WI. not to far from the Twin cities.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Agreed. After camping out of an 8' Northstar for 15 yrs,I'm amazed at the size of Yank Tanks in our campgrounds. Generator fires up and it's time to watch the flatscreen with the A/C on. Ahh. The great out of doors.:)

Kind of makes the all wheel drive/big tires sort of useless, with trailer dangling off the back, combination 15-16m long.
I believe that particular truck pulled me out of a muddy creek bed in Morocco (Atlas Mts) in summer 2006, when we were on our Unicat "test trip".

Charlie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz