Big custom camper sightings

howell_jd

Adventurer
Hey, that's me! I must have been on the way to Colorado Springs and NORAD/NORTHCOM because I don't see my bike on the back. Thanks for spotting me!

Jonathan

turbopilot

Observer
Hey, that's me! I must have been on the way to Colorado Springs and NORAD/NORTHCOM because I don't see my bike on the back. Thanks for spotting me!

Jonathan

Can also be a hazard. On 3 and 4 lane freeways in California I regularly have guys moving around each side of the rig to get pictures.

mleaky

Just picked up an Earthroamer for my son...

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

docclem

whoa! hold the press!

silver/gold earthroamer spoted on third st (a1a) south bound in jacksonville beach florida!!! i was on duty driving ambulance so i couldnt chase him down. anybody on expo driving it?

afjcaj

That was us in ER51, moving south, visiting the great FL Parks, before turning west and ??????? Hope you made it on time. Frank and Carol bouncing down the road in ER51.

Found one in Moab

I saw this one in Moab today. It is Easter Jeep Week, so there are lots of fun vehicles to watch.

It's for sale, $150,000. It is one of the earlier ones, it is on an F450 chassis.

I didn't get to talk to the owner, nor do I have any connection to the owner.

IMG_1191.jpg

JRhetts

Adventurer
For all you spotters, if you can get close enough to the vehicle to look on the aft side of the entry door, there is a placque on which is stamped the vehicle number. If you can report this number in your post, many of us can tell you whose it is and owners can more certainly identify themselves.

mph

Expedition Leader
Saw a nice er enjoying the views of white canyon and Powell reservoir outside bite a few days back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles