WTS - M416 Trailer Parts

bigdog

Adventurer
I have several items that came off of my 1967 Stevens MFG M416 trailer that I want to sell. These are original M416 items that were not used in my build and are available for sale to anyone that needs them.

The items I have for sale are as follows:

8378785 - STOP LIGHT-TAILLIGHT (only 1 available)

04c3e0f8.jpg

8722864 - CABLE ASSEMBLY, POWE ELECTRICAL

3f76fcca.jpg

10924599 AXLE,VEHICULAR

abd65831.jpg

Handbrake Assembly (will sell items individually or as a complete set)
  • 10920594 - LEVER ASSEMBLY HANDBRAKE
  • 73-1483 - BELL CRANK HANDBRAKE ASSEMBLY
  • 7328334 - EQUALIZER HANDBRAKE ASSEMBLY
  • 10924581 - ROD, ADJUSTING, HANDBRAKE ASSEMBLY
  • 7328329 - CABLE ASSEMBLY HAND WITH CONDUIT
  • 7328331 - STRAP, RETAINING HANDBRAKE CABLE 2 ASSEMBLY
  • 22043 - CLEVIS HANDBRAKE ASSEMBLY
  • 10942507 - CONNECTING LINK RIG

bd30063f.jpg

Hubs, Drums & Brake parts - (will only sell as 2 complete hub assemblies)
  • BRAKESHOE AND SUPPORT ASSEMBLY, M416
  • HUB AND DRUM ASSEMBLY, M416

bb3a95e2.jpg

Wheels & Tires - (will only sell as set of 2 wheels with mounted tires)
  • 12301157 WHEEL,PNEUMATIC TIR
  • 7342996 TIRE,PNEUMATIC
  • ZZ-I-550/GP2/6.0 0-16/TR15/OFFCTR INNER TUBE,PNEUMATI 2

36544d58.jpg

I will post up pictures of these items later today. Feel free to make offer on any of these items.

Buyer should realize that these items are roughly 40 years old and are sold in as is condition.

Some of the larger items may be expensive and difficult to ship so local pickup is preferred.

Last edited:

bigdog

Adventurer
Handbrake Assembly Parts are sold

Would sell axle, wheels and tire as complete set for $120.00 or set of wheels and tires (without axle) for $80.00

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Just out of curiousity, are the wheels and axle 5 on 5.5?

This is the entire axle is included right? What is the width, WMS to WMS?

Thanks

bigdog

Adventurer
The tires and wheels are original equipment from the M416.

- The tires are 7.00x 16
- The wheels are 16x4.5 with a 5 on 5.5 pattern
- The axle lenght is 58.75 with a 2.28 diameter, I'd need to go out and take some measurements the confirm the wms to wms, but i think it is around 61" but I don't know the backspacing for the wheels off my head to be sure, so it could be closer to 63" so if you need an exact measuremnt let me know and i'll go out in the woods with a tape measure.

Yes, ideally a local pickup of the entire assembly (axle, hubs, wheels, tires) if I've got to break it all down to ship it, then S&H will be more.

S

Squatchout

I'm interested in the tires and wheels. I need spares for my m416. I'll be at Uwharrie in the April and I'm checking on another forum if one of my Isuzu buds local to you can pick them up soon and hold them for me till then. If so I'll probably take them. Do you have a paypal account?

bigdog

Adventurer
Here are some updated photos of the two tires. I've finally got them out of the woods and cleaned up. So here's the good news and the bad news:

Good News - This tire still has sprues on it. I'm not sure how old it is, but the fact that sprues are still on it tells me it has had very little use.

DSC04008.jpg

Bad News - This one does not looks so good. I would have assumed they were equally worn, but since I never intended to use them I never really looked at them. This one has a lot less tread and a significant amount of cracking, but it is a tube tire so it holds air fine and should be a decent spare.

DSC04007.jpg

bigdog

Adventurer
I'm interested in the tires and wheels. I need spares for my m416. I'll be at Uwharrie in the April and I'm checking on another forum if one of my Isuzu buds local to you can pick them up soon and hold them for me till then. If so I'll probably take them. Do you have a paypal account?

yes, PM for details

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste