All Terrain Warriors campers

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi John ,

No sorry we didn't take any photos at all we where ok busy looking at the great trucks.
I wasn't till we stopped at The Big Pineapple to have a look around that I realised my camera had been in my pocket all that time.

Thanks again for a great day.
Regards

What??? You had to stop at the Pineapple. Let me guess......the boys were hungry again.

Thanks mate.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
As a matter of interest, the Australian FGB 71 was reintroduced last month with dual range transfer case . A SWB version is also now offered here. Maybe ( and this is pure speculation) FUSO North America will follow. No sign of an auto for us though.

Kind regards
John.

I found this statement interesting "A five-speed manual gearbox is the only transmission option. While the regular Canter is available with the ground breaking Duonic dual clutch automated manual gearbox, which can automatically change gears far quicker and more intuitively than a regular automated manual transmission, it is not available with the 4x4 model.

This is partly due to the fact that an automated manual is not the best solution for an off-road vehicle carrying heavy loads as both the payload and off-road capability would be compromised. A torque convertor automatic, which would be the best solution, is not available."

So what do you think - true about the transmissions or is this 'making lemonade from lemons'? Seems like they had not planned on the dual range so they may be dusting off what they had on the shelf to use again in order to reduce the time to market.

whatcharterboat

I found this statement interesting "A five-speed manual gearbox is the only transmission option. While the regular Canter is available with the ground breaking Duonic dual clutch automated manual gearbox, which can automatically change gears far quicker and more intuitively than a regular automated manual transmission, it is not available with the 4x4 model.

This is partly due to the fact that an automated manual is not the best solution for an off-road vehicle carrying heavy loads as both the payload and off-road capability would be compromised. A torque convertor automatic, which would be the best solution, is not available."

So what do you think - true about the transmissions or is this 'making lemonade from lemons'? Seems like they had not planned on the dual range so they may be dusting off what they had on the shelf to use again in order to reduce the time to market.

Hi Pugslyyy

Where did that statement come from?

Regards john

rivenoak

Hi John,

Yep I hope the Ossa is coming as an ADR model as indicated in ADB - only 74kg, would look great on the back of an Iveco!

Photos - I only have a couple of the mog, and a few of #009.

Jenny & Wayne.

whatcharterboat

Hi John,

Yep I hope the Ossa is coming as an ADR model as indicated in ADB - only 74kg, would look great on the back of an Iveco!

Photos - I only have a couple of the mog, and a few of #009.

Jenny & Wayne.

Hi Jenny and Wayne,

Please post them if you can.

Have been working on developing flat panel DIY Motorbome kits the last few days..... Will talk to you soon maybe if that interests you. Will suit any chassis really. . Didn't mention it on the weekend cause it was more of a meet n greet show . Are you still in town or back south.

74kgs.. Man, that's light.

Regards John

Last edited:

rivenoak

Hi Jenny and Wayne,

Please post them if you can.

Have been working on developing flat panel DIY Motorbome kits the last few days..... Will talk to you soon maybe if that interests you. Will suit any chassis really. . Didn't mention it on the weekend cause it was more of a meet n greet show . Are you still in town or back south.

74kgs.. Man, that's light.

Regards John

Hi John,

More photos below - as you can see Kane was rather excited about the interior!

We would like to talk further regarding the flat panel kits, I will email you my contact number.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Jenny & Wayne:)

whatcharterboat

Hi John,

More photos below - as you can see Kane was rather excited about the interior!

We would like to talk further regarding the flat panel kits, I will email you my contact number.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Jenny & Wayne:)

Thanks Jenny and Wayne......... Yeah do that and I'll give you a call.

Regards
John.

whatcharterboat

We took some great pics last week for some marketing material, website, brochures, etc. Thought would post the new shots up here first. Taken down at the Glasshouse Mountains half an hour south of here

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

yabanja

Explorer
Set as new desktop background. Every time I see pictures of these I am just reminded of how lovely they are!

Allan

whatcharterboat

Set as new desktop background. Every time I see pictures of these I am just reminded of how lovely they are!

Allan

Thanks Allan. I have another 20 or so profesional pics from that shoot so will post some more up soon. ....Seriously, if the res of the photos is a bit low for your screensaver, let me know which one(s) in a PM and I'll flick you back with the biggest size I can email.

Kind regards
John

Below are some random photos of #007 sent to us by the owners ....note the great boat/SUP/kayak rack.

GW_GoulburnRiver_1.jpg

GW_GoulburnRiver_2.jpg

GW_GoulburnRiver_3.jpg

GW_NelsonBayNSW.jpg

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Great shots John - now can you just put one in the dryer and shrink it down to 3.3 please? Lol!

Yeah. Thats what my wife said to me the other day cause I could loose some weight. Haha.... and thats easy with photoshop but making smaller moulds isn't. Still working on something for your truck and going ahead with a MAN based on the same construction as we showed you.

Here is some more of those new photos.

GHM_GW_1_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_2_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_3_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_4_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_5_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_6_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_7_LR.jpg

GHM_GW_8_LR.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads