Thinking of a new project...101 FC Maybe?

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
And then I get this e-mailed to me. I've always thought Volvo station wagons were cool.

securedownload.jpg

spressomon

Expedition Leader
C'mon J you know you want it! Just do it! Speaking of Volvo...there was a new Jeep Brute with I think 39's on it with portals front and rear at SEMA.

Attachments

• P1000485.jpg
    P1000485.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 41
  • P1000488.jpg
    P1000488.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000490.jpg
    P1000490.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 49

Michael Slade

Untitled
Hey, there's a guy on here somewhere that has a crew cab Land Rover Defender for sale. I can't remember his name, but the truck is pretty sweet.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Michael Slade said:
Hey, there's a guy on here somewhere that has a crew cab Land Rover Defender for sale. I can't remember his name, but the truck is pretty sweet.

It took me awhile but I got it. It didn't hit me until a few minutes later when I walked away from the desk. Good one Michael:)

Yorker

Adventurer
greenmeanie said:
For campers most either look at radio bodies which are more expensive and rather small or go straight to the ambi which tend to be cheaper and have a considerably larger rear body with ample room to live out of. There is also a gentleman in Canada who built a camper pod to drop onto the back of a GS in its stripped form. It was for sale fairly recently...

I saw one of those drop in camper conversions in CT earlier this year when I went out there to buy a 2.25 diesel, the fellow who had them also had a nice 101 GS with a home made full cab on it- it was pretty well done and asking price was $10,000. I can dig out Don's contact info if anyone is seriously interested, I think it is still up for sale.

as for 101s offroad- I have to agree, they don't seem to be any worse than any other LR, I've seen them do some really amazing things once you get a set of 11.00 16s on them and ditch the bargrips.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Michael Slade said:

Your truck is really not in the budget, nor is it in the "Project" category...It's very very nice though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles