Bull Bars for 07 Off Road Xterra?

07OffRoadXterra

I've been having trouble finding these for my Xterra. I have to confess I've never "offroaded" but have always enjoy having my Nissan 4wd's "look" like I do. Anyone know where I can get bull bars? I know I can get a brush guard but I guess I'm bored with that (I had one on my Pathfinder). What else can be done to the front end to make it look sporty/rugged/tough?

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Shrockworks:

d_178.jpg

Not only will it fit your look needs now, it is also one of the most stout off-road bumpers made and is winch capable.

And they even make a matching rear:

d_234.jpg

Pete

07OffRoadXterra

thanks everyone. i really like that one... however i was thinking of something a little less bold/heavy looking. is it possible to just get that center bar without the sides, undercar parts?

durango_60

Explorer
I believe you can order it with the center hoop only. The "undercar" parts are there for protection, which should be the motivation for purchasing such a bumper.

Willman

ARB Bull Bar

detail_485_X.jpg

I sure love mine for my Tacoma.....well built and can take a hit!

Keep your eye on this holiday season.....sale time!

:)

Last edited:

granitex1

Adventurer
You can get a shrockworks without any hoops, if you want. But trust me when I say that you do want the skidplate.

shrockworks on the left, ARB on the right.
Picture070-1.jpg

Creek

Adventurer
Uhhhh...guys (and girls)...ARB doesn't have a bumper for the 2nd Gen Xterra. Actually, they don't have much at all for the 2nd Gen Xterra.

Creek said:
Uhhhh...guys (and girls)...ARB doesn't have a bumper for the 2nd Gen Xterra. Actually, they don't have much at all for the 2nd Gen Xterra.
And from my talks with ARB USA, they're not interested in making one for us any time soon.

But they /do/ have a locker for our M226's. :punk03:

madizell

Explorer
I got a lot of hits on the internet by using "bull bar nissan xterra 2007" on Google. There seem to be two classes of device available, less expensive brush guards (or "bull bars") and real bumpers made by Shrockworks. The Shrockworks bumper is twice the price of the others, such as Westin and Go Rhino ($890 versus $390 to $495), but for that price you get a real bumper made to last, not a chrome show piece that won't take a hit off road. Your choice.

hattrik21

Adventurer
CoastalDefender said:
And from my talks with ARB USA, they're not interested in making one for us any time soon.

But they /do/ have a locker for our M226's. :punk03:

Here is what I got from Jim Jackson on a bumper for the 2nd gen Xterras.

The final sample will arrive here in a couple of weeks. After we install it and give our approval then production should be in January with arrival here in late Feb/early March.

Jim Jackson
President
ARB-USA

ToyFamily

Observer
The skid comes with the bumper due to the low hanging radiator. We feel it is a manditory item. The chrome guards are really "damage multipliers" as they rotate/crush into the body and take multiple body parts/lights with them after the initial "bull bar" damage.

Nick

Creek

Adventurer
Good to hear that ARB is FINALLY getting on board for the 2nd gens.

With regard to the Shrock skid, it is a necessity...it saved my radiator a few times already...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94