DSC_0193-1.jpg

DSC_0190-1.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

DSC_0195-1.jpg

DSC_0197-1.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

The last couple are from Apple Pie Hill, which is an old fire tower lookout station. One pic is Atlantic City in the background, the other in Philadelphia.

Last edited:

detailbarn

Adventurer
very cool some expo-ing i can relate to. I was just out in the pine two weeks ago after the large fire. Where did you enter at, I typically go in of 206 by the atsion station.

njjeepthing

Explorer
detailbarn said:
very cool some expo-ing i can relate to. I was just out in the pine two weeks ago after the large fire. Where did you enter at, I typically go in of 206 by the atsion station.

I'm at the other end of the woods, down near 539/72/532 area. Greenwood sections of the Pines, a lot less of the typical Wharton mud bog holes on this side over here, makes for a nice ride. The tower shots are from the Fire tower at Apple Pie hill.

detailbarn

Adventurer
njjeepthing said:
I'm at the other end of the woods, down near 539/72/532 area. Greenwood sections of the Pines, a lot less of the typical Wharton mud bog holes on this side over here, makes for a nice ride. The tower shots are from the Fire tower at Apple Pie hill.

very nice indeed i'll have to check that side out some time, i here ya with the mud bogs, i still have a few unmolested area's up here that i frequent. The serenity out there is just amazing. Thanks for sharing the photo's are great.

njjeepthing

Explorer
detailbarn said:
very nice indeed i'll have to check that side out some time, i here ya with the mud bogs, i still have a few unmolested area's up here that i frequent. The serenity out there is just amazing. Thanks for sharing the photo's are great.

Can't wait till it snow's, will make for some nice photo's.

detailbarn

Adventurer
njjeepthing said:
I'm in Manahawkin, the other end of the Pines!

small world - nice to meet a fellow expo member who is local. We should do a run in the spring. I should have my new tacoma outfitted by then.

vengeful

Explorer
I was up there a few weeks ago for the Cleanup. Managed to spend all day Saturday exploring the Pines before the Cleanup, and didn't find a SINGLE mud hole. We covered almost 70 miles and not one mud hole. LOL.

However, Saturday night, while I was driving to camp, after that deluge that delayed the Phillies game, there was a LAKE in the middle of the road. My headlights disappeared....not a fun moment in PITCH DARK in the Pines.

I'm going to have to make it up there sometime and follow someone around who actually knows where they're going...LOL.

njjeepthing

Explorer
detailbarn said:
small world - nice to meet a fellow expo member who is local. We should do a run in the spring. I should have my new tacoma outfitted by then.

Sounds good to me. I'll probably be heading out the first snowfall we get. Always pretty out there than.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles