Thule Adventure Trailer thought/opinions

njjeepthing

Explorer
Last edited:

detailbarn

Adventurer
I'm actually getting one myself to pull behind my toyota and the wife forester.

The main thing that I'm going to do is put a piece of plywood down for the floor as the one's we have are just galvanized sheet that will get banged up.

JJackson

Explorer
Had been looking at these as well, no so much for a expo trailer but for hauling the quad and/or camping gear.

njtaco

Explorer
Unsolicited endorsement warning:

njjeepthing,

Do yourself a favor and stop by Franklin if you are looking for a trailer in southern NJ...

FWIW, I've dealt with Franklin trailers off and on since about 1986 for trailer parts, and often just plain good advice. I have not had occasion to deal with them much the last few years, or for complete trailers, but barring some other circumstance they will usually be my first call for parts. I have NEVER had a bad experience with them.

not otherwise affiliated, etc, etc, my 2c...

maximumrob

Adventurer
detailbarn said:
not a very good one,unfortunately I do not run the site the owners son does and we'll just leave it that he's not a web designer.

Tell the young man that customers need to be able to search your inventory by 1) brand, 2) category, or 3) price. That'll make a big improvement the usability of the site, whether or not it's pretty.

Tell him without notifying his father. Let him take credit for the changes. It'll make him feel good! Young folks need that kind of help.

...unless the "son" is in his 30's+, then tell him his site sucks and let him cope with it. :xxrotflma

Cruiser

Adventurer
I've been to Franklin trailers,, nice place,, sometimes hard to drive in and out with a trailer,(too many people), hows all that highway construction in front of your shop? done yet,, I haven't been past in about 7-9 months.. 4 of the guys at work have side landscaping businesses,, all drive the couple hrs to Franklin to get the trailers.. We are up above Philly..(work) and I still go there on occasion and I live in the Poconos,, great shop..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles