Kitchen Kit/Chuck Box

xplrn42

Adventurer
That looks great, pretty much perfect with that towel holder! Is the top right drawer plexiglass?
The P-Case whiskey boxes crack me up.

outsideluke

Little Chuck Box

I made this for day use areas and for jeep outings too, works pretty well so far.

Chuck.jpg

Last edited:

speedpin

Observer
The footlocker was fairly light to begin. Shooting from the hip I would put the unloaded chuckbox at 30 to 40 lbs. weight goes up quick once you add pots and pans/cast iron griddle etc.

The large drawer. Has a plexiglass insert.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Thanks. I thought I had seen it on expo somewhere else.

Saw your aluminum one. I must have missed the story on it. Any info? Looks like a great unit.

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
ETAV8R will have a field report soon :) so far I really like it but am waiting to get out camping :) was going to be last month but we have our own biz and got a ton of work :)
so this month :)

kinda spelled out my thoughts in that thread but so far playing around I am very happy I am not OLD but I am 50 now and bending over and leaning over all the time is getting old :) haahahha
so the more work at table height is nice sure its going to take a couple shake down runs to figure it out but debating about a second one now for all our other camp stuff that way its a few boxes a few bags and we are loaded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz