BPC Pintle Hitch 2"

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
Got this BPC Pintle Hitch. I'll probably never need it. (famous last words)

Solid steel - not tube. Says "5 Ton Cap".

Measures 14 1/2" long. For 2" Receiver.

Great for that Expedition Trailer!

$60 shipped to the lower 48. (because it's HEAVY!!!)

$40 if you want to pick it up in San Diego.

Last edited:

telwyn

Adventurer
I'll take it shipped if you'll take paypal. On cell right now and too hard to send a pm, but if this is acceptable please pm me your email for paypal.

Thanks!

telwyn

Adventurer
Got it today - thanks! You weren't kidding when you said it's heavy. This thing weighs a ton.

Thanks again.

frgtwn

Adventurer
If that weighs a ton, check out these lunettes. They hook to a pintle hitch, but they will fit a monster trailer. Kinda overkill for your 1/4 ton surplus trailer.

trailerparts1009.jpg

And, yes, they are for sale, but I just thought it would be funny to place them here.

Dale

telwyn

Adventurer
It's For Sale Again

I finally discovered a year later that the receiver hitch on my Range Rover Sport sits too low for me to use this pintle hitch with my m416. I usually tow the trailer behind my Land Rover Lightweight so I was slow to figure this out...

So I'm putting it back up For Sale and reviving this thread since the pictures are here. Please PM me not SAR Squid79 if you are interested. $60 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. which is same as I paid for it a year ago. Paypal only.

Thanks!

telwyn

Adventurer
Still have it but no longer for sale. Decided it's too heavy to ship again and I'm going to keep it as a spare in case the Rover ever dies and I need it so a friend can at least get the trailer home...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles