Scepter Jerry Can dealer in BC

cruisertoy

Explorer
Within the US you can get water cans for $16 including shipping. There is a $50 min. order, but that's like buying two cans any where else without the shipping. Go to buylci.com. You can shop as a guest and look under "tactical". These are NOT scepter cans, but rather are made by LCI for the military under the same specs the scepters are. Sitting side by side next to my Scepters they are identical except for the "property of the US government" embossed on the sides. They only come in Sand or OD green.

I might be interested in a few more dstactical cans. I wonder if their price will come back down now that they can't sell them to us rich Americans anymore. The guy I ordered from at dstactical a few months ago said they had raised thier prices because of all the cans they were shipping down here. I've also got a guy with a ton of used scepters up in canada, if I can ever get him to email me back without a week going by. They looked to be in fairly good condition. I post back up if I can get a deal going with him.

Last edited:

slooowr6

Explorer
Ireland said:
Why would there be a problem at the border?
I got a couple of PM's so if anyone else is interested then reply by next Friday and I will go to the store on Saturday and take it from there.
BTW not doing this for profit, just helping out if I can:)

PMed. Thanks much for helping!

Scott B.

SE Expedition Society
I just ordered 2 Scepter fuel cans (OD w/red strap) from BQ. The web site said they are in stock.

Being that it is Sunday night, my order has not been processed. Hopefully, I won't get a phone tomorrow saying they cannot fulfill my order...

cruisertoy

Explorer
Scott B. said:
I just ordered 2 Scepter fuel cans (OD w/red strap) from BQ. The web site said they are in stock.

Being that it is Sunday night, my order has not been processed. Hopefully, I won't get a phone tomorrow saying they cannot fulfill my order...

Where is the image of someone popping your balloon. Many have tried lately from BQ and everyone has gotten the cancelled email. Good luck and keep us posted.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Scott B. said:

Been there done that in the last week. You'll be getting a nice rejection notice from them.

Terracoma

Adventurer
I really want a pair of blue Scepter 20L MWC, but I might have to settle for a pair of desert sand LCI cans...

Why, DSTactical, why? :(

Casper

Adventurer
spressomon said:
Great! Whoever will do it for me that's fantastic! PM me your e-mail address and the amount for UPS to 89511 zip code (Reno NV) and I will PayPal you (assuming PayPal is OK with you).

Thanks!
Dan
Hey Dan,
Just pm'ed you. I would love to get in on this as well. I live in Truckee, so maybe we could get together on this. Let me know.

Casper
:wings:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Casper said:
Hey Dan,
Just pm'ed you. I would love to get in on this as well. I live in Truckee, so maybe we could get together on this. Let me know.

Casper
:wings:

PM backatcha

Scott B.

SE Expedition Society
Oh well - I got the rejection phone call today. :(

I guess I will be ordering a couple of Wedco cans.

I'm just outside Aberdeen and am super interested if someone's willing to bring back 2 gasoline, 1 diesel tan, 1 diesel green, and a gasoline donkey ******** for me on their way home to Ore.

Name you beer and I will see what I can do about making it worth your troubles. :D

Last edited:

slooowr6

Explorer
Thanks Ireland for stepping in to help us in the US. Got a PM from him, it's easier to ship 5 cans in one shipment since they are pre-boxed that way.
Anyone in Northern California wants to share the order? Let me know asap, after Jan 1st, it'll be illegal to ship this into US from Canada. I plan to order green gas can with red cap strap. If we have enough people want in I'll front the $ and get the order going.

Alex

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Thanks Ireland for taking on this project.

Ireland, your PM inbox is full so I could not respond. And it said that you do not accept email. I guess I'll wait until you clear out some of your messages.

Ireland said:
Why would there be a problem at the border?
I got a couple of PM's so if anyone else is interested then reply by next Friday and I will go to the store on Saturday and take it from there.
BTW not doing this for profit, just helping out if I can:)
Hey man, if you want to meet in Blaine and have lunch sometime, LMK. It may be easier that way and cut down on Shipping costs/International fees for some guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz