FG's in Action

Lynn

Expedition Leader
No it's not OUT OF ACTION, hahaha. The mechanics in Malaga are kindly looking after #004 while the owners have flown back to Qld for a couple of weeks. That's the Global Warrior we plan to use for the Perth Open Day on the 5th of April.

"FGs Inaction"? ;)

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Had a ball with Andrew in his awesome FG84 yesterday. Thanks mate.

The photos simply do not convey how deep these holes where!!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Very nice. What front diff does that FG84 have? Some sort of LSD?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Objet,

Are you asking about Andrews green truck? As far as I know it still runs the standard open front diff for now.

If you're in WA, those shots were taken out at the Mundaring power line tracks. First time I've been out there but most of the young 4wd guys seem to know all about it. There were plenty of guys out there when we went on Sunday arvo.

and yeah, exhaust is straight through from the turbo with a 4" stack......so it did sound very tough steaming out of those holes.

objet

Hi Objet,

Are you asking about Andrews green truck? As far as I know it still runs the standard open front diff for now.

If you're in WA, those shots were taken out at the Mundaring power line tracks. First time I've been out there but most of the young 4wd guys seem to know all about it. There were plenty of guys out there when we went on Sunday arvo.

and yeah, exhaust is straight through from the turbo with a 4" stack......so it did sound very tough steaming out of those holes.

Cheers, I know of the tracks, I used to take my old Hilux there when I too was younger.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior