FG's in Action

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
If you are in the Victorian High Country over the next week and you see an Amesz coming towards you down that 4WD track, look twice you might just see more than 1!
AMESZ-Gathering-2016.jpg

Tymeryder

The rig in the upper-left photo, has some type of roof-mounted luggage/gear box. Is there any way to find out whose rig that is, or what box that is? Commercially available? or custom built?
Thanks,
Doug
If you are in the Victorian High Country over the next week and you see an Amesz coming towards you down that 4WD track, look twice you might just see more than 1!
AMESZ-Gathering-2016.jpg

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
The rig in the upper-left photo, has some type of roof-mounted luggage/gear box. Is there any way to find out whose rig that is, or what box that is? Commercially available? or custom built?
Thanks,
Doug

The Rack is a Rhino Rack platform on home fabricated bars and roof mount, and the wind deflector was also custom made.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Steve

NTt

Re-fitting ours for 2016

AMESZ-Gathering-2016.jpg

Mid way through re-fit, before off again.

Attachments

• 1449755163457.jpg
    1449755163457.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 838

Tonkatuff

Adventurer
It's still a wreck from when I crashed it I just saw it come up on my Facebook and felt a bit sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
4WDAUS-on-Anne-Beadell-Hwy-Dunes.jpg

Hi All
Thought you might enjoy this photo of the 4WDaus on the Anne Beadell Highway. Has been a great trip with some awesome scenery.
Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Thought you might enjoy this photo of the 4WDaus on the Anne Beadell Highway. Has been a great trip with some awesome scenery.
Cheers
Steve
Beautiful photo. With the light reflection making the upper a blue tint and the orange dirt below, for a moment I thought it was a Gulf Oil Porsche :sombrero:

pb27nsqjxj1sp0gfbcqh.jpg

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Beautiful photo. With the light reflection making the upper a blue tint and the orange dirt below, for a moment I thought it was a Gulf Oil Porsche :sombrero:

pb27nsqjxj1sp0gfbcqh.jpg

Now you point it out, they do look similar. On this highway I bet mine would go faster lol.

Amesz00

Adventurer
Steve, how did you find the Anne Beadell? Wouldn't mind doing it but last I heard it was horrifically corrugated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz