Suzuki Owners; Let's see your ExPo Trucks

steelheadbum

Adventurer
I went another direction with the motor swap....
uqe2umy6.jpg

Scored a 1997 sidekick for only 850.00
in my back yard showed up on local cl.
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

randy h

Man, there A LOT of really nice zuk's in this thread. A lot of Sammis and they are indeed quite tough, but I wish there were more Trackicks. Here is mine. Mostly stock, but I have added a couple of things:
90 Amp GM Alternator
Power Windows (dont laugh)
Calmini Roof Rack
Rocky Road Super Sliders
SuperBrightLEDs.com 14.5" Heavy Duty Off Road LED Light Bar - 72W
Fabbed Center Arm Rest
Car PC running RoadRunner

Admittedly, I use the Tracker for weekend outings more than true Expeditions. I am nearly always pulling a trailer with two quads loaded when we go out. The Tracker absolutely amazes me with what it will pull that trailer through. We like to get as far into the desert as we can, set up a base camp, then quad for a couple of days. A little fishing, a little prospecting, and some hot dirty trails.

I don't have hardly any action shots because I am usually the driver and the camera operator, lol. But I am quite proud of where my Tracker takes me.

Camping in a dry wash at the base of the Estrella Mountains. We don't use established camp grounds, not our style.

A too long video of the Tracker on the first leg of the journey to the camp area. The camera is attached to the side of the trailer behind the Tracker.
Tracker pulling Quad Trailer at Camp Chili - YouTube

A little video crossing a small ravine on the way there.
Tracker pulling 2 quad trailer in desert - YouTube

Camping at the Rolls OHV Area near Four Peaks.
(didnt get many shots of the tracker)

Trail on the way there pulling the quad trailer behind me.

At the top of a peak at Boulder OHV area near Phoenix. That's Lake Pleasant in the background.

Another view from the peak

Photobucket of the Boulder trip, not many tracker pics but there was a small herd of wild horses.
Boulder Tracker Trip Photos by dongle80 | Photobucket

Zukapalooza 2013
(Annual outing with the Zuks of Arizona club, a hardy bunch of Sidekick, Tracker and Samurai drivers)

I am pretty sure that is DonD from this forum in the blue Trackick behind mine.

Photobucket with more tracker pics and the full Zukapaloosa outing:
Zukapalooza 2013 Photos by dongle80 | Photobucket

A shot of light switches mounted in the console with a corner of the PC Monitor showing.

I love my Tracker, lol.

autofinesse

here's mine

1994 vitara ,
g16b 1776cc , garrett g17 turbo , log manifold ,intercooler 175hp ,200nm
calmini 3.5" + 2" body
rear locker ... front anvil with locker comming

randy h

autofinesse,
That is one BadA$$ looking Tracker! I like the liner type paint job too. Looks like a fun vehicle, thanks for posting it.

randy

Thirty-Nine

Explorer

here's mine

1994 vitara ,
g16b 1776cc , garrett g17 turbo , log manifold ,intercooler 175hp ,200nm
calmini 3.5" + 2" body
rear locker ... front anvil with locker comming

Wow! Awesome stuff. I'd love to boost my Sidekick. I also kind of wish I had a hard top. Looks great!

Toyman01

Adventurer
Another Tin Top.

I might as well post mine up. New guy on here as well and bought a Samurai, several months ago, to do some camping out in the National Forests. Beating around the internet, I came across a link for the Trans American Trail. That's my goal now, so I'm setting it up now to do as much of the TAT as I can. Since the TAT was originally set up as a motorcycle trail, the Samurai's small size should make it perfect.

20140101_130459_zps48fb1b1d.jpg

20140101_114537_zps47ab4362.jpg

I'm about half way through a YJ spring conversion now and she will still need a few more things before it's time to hit the trail. Hopefully by spring 2015.

There are some great looking rigs on here. Thanks for sharing your rides and ideas. :smiley_drive:

jpat30

Adventurer
Toy, that is a sweet looking Samurai. I have always had a soft spot for them. The TAT would be an awesome trip. Check out Petersens 4WD mag for March 2014. Land Rover just took 4 bone stock LRS (the only addition being a winch and roof rack) the entire length of the trail. The first ever documented through trip by a 4 wheel drive. They have a nice right up on it. Its looks to be an epic trip. Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles