2001 Sportsmobile 4x4 V10 for sale

Gravity

Observer
2001 Ford E350 V10 w/ Quigley 4x4 conversion

Only has 48,507 miles. You will not find a cleaner van with miles this low for this price!

This van has the popular Sportsmobile RB-50 floorplan w/ Penthouse pop-top (see sportsmobile.com for additional info) which comfortably seats 5 and sleeps 4.

-Penthouse top w/ Bed - room to stand and walk around the van when raised
-Propane stove, furnace and 6gal hot water heater along w/ exterior propane connection for a bbq grill
-External shower
-10gal fresh water tank
-1500 watt inverter
-Solar prewire
-Larger HD house batteries (new in '07)
-Day/Nite shades
-Fiamma awning painted to match van
-3cf fridge
-Porta Potti
-Alpine CD player/Ipod ready
-Upgraded Alpine speakers
-ScanGuage2
-Superchips tuner (adds a few HP and mpg is improved slightly)
-Custom 3" exhaust
-Billet Grill
-Bilstein HD shocks
-American Racing Baja polished rims
-E-rated Toyo M/T tires 285/75/16 (only 5k on them so far)
-Full floating rear axle w/ Limited Slip and CorrectTrack spacers
-Firestone RideRite air bags on rear springs for load control
-Custom Reunel Front Bumper w/ PIAA fog lights, winch ready and also has a receiver hitch installed. Diamond Plate overlay
-Custom Reunel Rear Bumper w/ Hella back up lights and tow hitch. Diamond Plate overlay
-Aluminess Baja Box on rear for gear and water or fuel storage
-Rear Ladder - LineX coated
-Super Steps
-Yakima roof rack/tracks

ASKING $47,950

We will consider any REASONABLE offer - don't waste your time w/ low-balls....To build a current van w/ same options and features would run well over 100k.

This van is in exceptional condition, I have all maintenance records to date and has had only Full Synthetic fluids since day 1. The van needs nothing.

We absolutely love this rig and want to keep it in the family for many, many years but we are buying another home and need the funds ASAP.

We are located 1/2hr outside of Salt Lake City, UT

pls call 435-640-0520 for more info or shoot me an email dtnewt@earthlink.net for additional photos

thanks,

-derek

6468816a637e370033f9e714d360020c.jpg

a84683962842d0d1b25193db285e7c70.jpg

929669bfbe1fbf1761bc461f15829e20.jpg

3442f9ef2f73366c51f2a7318c764e88.jpg

Last edited:

cellularsteve2

Adventurer
Best rig I've owned. I have the same floorplan as this and it is really laid out well. This one is nicely equipped.

steve

Gravity

Observer
Thanks for all of the compliments guys.

Currently it has 48,570 miles and will probably only see a few hundred more this winter. I don't drive it in the winter aside from a short trip to town every other week or so to keep things moving and batteries topped off.

I'll get some interior shots as soon as the weather out here cooperates - another winter storm coming in today.....

-d

Ireland

Adventurer
Really nice rig, good luck with the sale.
I don't suppose you have some pics of the pop up mechanism and the canvas? Thinking of a future project.
Thanks

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Revelstoker said:
If only I could export this to Canada...! Nice machine.

Why not? I think it is titled as a 2001 Ford E-350. Should be a breeze.

:26_7_2:

Gravity

Observer
FYI - on the recently added pics they do not show the Toyo M/T's, The nerf bars have been replaced w/ SuperSteps (nerf bars were rusting) and the Aluminess Baja box is not installed. sorry - the pics are from earlier this past summer - the weather hasn't been cooperative to take pics

hojhauler

Observer
Where are the pictures???...I got them thanks, for some reason they are not loading in the message on my computer

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles