Ford Ranger Lift Kit

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I may loose a bet here at work. I insisted there was a lift/suspension kit for a 2006/2007 Ford Ranger. I'm finding nothing :O Is there such a thing?

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Scott, I am willing to bet that Ford did not change much of the suspension for the 06+ models, just a little face lift is what it looks like to me. I bet the same lifts for the previous gen rangers will still apply to the new ones. Find somewhere that sells lifts for 04-05 Rangers and ask if it will work on an 06-07. I bet it does, but is just not published yet. I could be way wrong though.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
datrupr said:
Scott, I am willing to bet that Ford did not change much of the suspension for the 06+ models, just a little face lift is what it looks like to me. I bet the same lifts for the previous gen rangers will still apply to the new ones. Find somewhere that sells lifts for 04-05 Rangers and ask if it will work on an 06-07. I bet it does, but is just not published yet. I could be way wrong though.

Exactly...

View some of the threads here and you will be able to find more info: http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles