Show us your roof cargo systems.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
Nothing fancy. On my Discovery I have a Safety Devices rack with chicken coop flooring for the decking. I just use Pelican cases for gear.

davegonz

Explorer
Mine is a Tradesman roof rack mounted to African Outback rails/towers. I ghettofabed the fairing out of clear impact resistant polycarbonate.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1645 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1645 (Large).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited:

2006 Rubi

Does Safety Devices make a rack for a TJ and to they have a website? I was not able to find it.

Does anybody have good/bad experiences with the Garvin Wilderness rack?

Thank you in advance.

Jeremy

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: This one was designed JUST for the jeep JK hardtop and will support well over 500lbs

It don't leak, it don't make no noise and I can take the "T" tops off lickity-de-split

It's made by mbrpinc.com and they even use my Jeep on their website !!

:costumed-smiley-007:Wow1::safari-rig::safari-rig: JIMBO

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Water containers for house roofs, in the middle east water is scarce
and is not exactly pressurised in most locations.

So each house has a water pump and storage on the roof, when there's water it fill's and when there's not you wave the water truck guy down in the street and have him re-fill your tank.

A bit like the gas guy- the water bottle guy- the fish guy- the vegetable guy
the car cleaner guy......etc etc

They probably wedged a piece of wood in the rear leaf's.....desert stile suspension upgrade.

meanwhile back to the thread....need more Pics.....I need some more inspiration before my Indian rack guy bends me some steel

This is .....mmmm about 20 years ago scanned from a print...........not sure if this was before or after the gutters ripped off the truck

Diahatsujeepspain.jpg

Final evolution of my veno expo explo

DSC_0155.jpg

Last edited:

FlatlinesUp

Adventurer
P1010071.jpg

Mine's a modified KargoMaster (rated at 1700lbs) that I lowered 3" and sleeved/narrowed 2". I added the 1" square tubing and expanded metal as well. Still have a few more things to add before it's done. It should hold pretty much anything I want to put up there

jrose609

Explorer
Does anyone have suggestions for a cab/roof rack for a Ford F250 crew cab?

I'd like something I could leave up there year-round. Low profile, but I could put a basket or a pod on if I needed to.

Any suggestions?

THanks!

Jason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94