mike r

Adventurer
found this

Didn't realize the were a option apart from PRG
picture1ki.png

anyone got more info?

Last edited:

Roy

Got mine in May from Dirty Parts in Culver City, CA. This is the heavy duty kit w/o the rear AALs.

Before:
IMG_0192.JPG

After:
IMG_0220.JPG

mike r

Adventurer
geez i'm stupid.

i have been reading the frontier forum and never clicked the OME(old man emu) link because i thought it was the OEM

I'll get my coat :)

Roy

Thanks!
The lift added almost 2.5" in front, 2" in the back. The AALs should add another .75"-1" out back. I'll do the AAls when my bumpers arrive (in like 6 mos), that should level everything out.

Here's another view. The tires are KM2's 255/85/16s. No fit issues whatsoever. So far I'm very pleased with the setup.

IMG_0219.JPG

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
It's been out since last October. Here is a link to the place that I'll be ordering mine from. It has some info about it there.
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_Nis_Xterra.html

Thanks for posting. We've been doing a bunch of the OME setups for the Xterra's and are right at home with all the variations and kit builds... I love them because they are so similar to Toyota's both in suspension design and installation procedure that is was a pretty easy transition for us. Thanks again!

SouthernMatt

1st Gen Xterra's can run the D21/D22 shocks front and rear. Not sure why this isn't done more often. Greatly improves the ride quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne