Parts and Accessories Sources: G-Class

ILIAN

Adventurer
Titus, see if you can make some hubcentric wheel spacers that fit the Hutchinson Beadlocks center bore perfectly. I believe they are 1 mm bigger than the G hubs. Check with someone here who own the beadlocks. They will gladly buy your spacers to get rid of vibrations. I will too when I get the beadlock wheels.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Titus, see if you can make some hubcentric wheel spacers that fit the Hutchinson Beadlocks center bore perfectly. I believe they are 1 mm bigger than the G hubs. Check with someone here who own the beadlocks. They will gladly buy your spacers to get rid of vibrations. I will too when I get the beadlock wheels.

You'll need to bore out the centerbore of the Hutchies first. Then fab a "hubcentric" spacer insert. IIRC the centerbore of the Hutchies is 55mm, the nose bore of the G hub is 54mm. Tony at Motorsports in Portland OR is already working on this remedy for Hutchinson.

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
I can probably do that as long as I have the right measurements as I dont have a set of hutchies in front of me.

Steve D

Couch Off Road Engineering

Couch Off Road Engineering in Denver is now providing all parts for the G Wagen and Unimog trucks. We also can order 1017 parts, bus, van and truck parts. Most service parts are in stock. We place an order from Germany every 3 weeks and if you are in a hurry we are more than happy to place an expedited order. If you need parts break down drawings let me know and I can send them to you. We have sources for used parts and good prices on Unimog body panels.
We service all diesel Unimog trucks and will be servicing G Wagens in the near future. We do a lot of custom accessories and build trucks to the owners specifications. We will also be offering portal axles for the G Wagen trucks.
We sell Unimog and G Wagens. So let us know what you are looking for and we can find it for you. Take a look at our web page and lets us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,

Steve Dempsey
www.couchoffroad.com
steve@couchoffroad.com
888-986-4664

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Couch Off Road Engineering in Denver is now providing all parts for the G Wagen and Unimog trucks. We also can order 1017 parts, bus, van and truck parts. Most service parts are in stock. We place an order from Germany every 3 weeks and if you are in a hurry we are more than happy to place an expedited order. If you need parts break down drawings let me know and I can send them to you. We have sources for used parts and good prices on Unimog body panels.
We service all diesel Unimog trucks and will be servicing G Wagens in the near future. We do a lot of custom accessories and build trucks to the owners specifications. We will also be offering portal axles for the G Wagen trucks.
We sell Unimog and G Wagens. So let us know what you are looking for and we can find it for you. Take a look at our web page and lets us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,

Steve Dempsey
www.couchoffroad.com
steve@couchoffroad.com
888-986-4664

Cool stuff Steve, good to see you still in the biz.

-Jeremy

Terrawagen

G-Wagen Fender Clips in Stainless Now Available

Terrawagen introduces a new G-Wagen part!

We have a solution for those rusty fender attachment clips. Our clips have been reproduced in stainless steel to the exact dimensions of the original part.
You can find them on our website www.terrawagen.com/g-wagen
They're cheaper than the originals too!

IMG_8854.jpgIMG_8855.jpgIMG_8856.jpg

jackajm

IronMan4x4.com

Check these guys out they have bull bars for the G500. I have ordered one not from the USA division but the Australian division it should be coming in by mid October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles