Jet Boil mug w/ camo cozy < $5

RoundOut

Explorer
My son had saved enough money to buy a simple personal GPS for geocaching, so we stopped by Gander Mountain to pick one up. Because I had spent over $100 before Christmas, Gander Mountain had given me a $10 gift card to be used in January 09. I had three gift cards. I gave one to my son for his GPS.

On the way out, they had the Jet Boil Companion Cup, regularly $29.99, marked down to $19.99 in the sale bins in the main isle back to the gun department. I decided to get an extra one with one of my other discount cards. That would have made it only +/- $10.

When I got to the register, it rang up as $13.98! I used their courtesy 10% off as a Boy Scout leader, then my $10 off gift card, and it was only $2.88 after tax! Needless to say, I sent my son to get another one to use my last $10 gift card. What a SCORE!

:coffeedrink::chef::coffeedrink::chef::coffeedrink::chef:

cruisertoy

Explorer
Used mine today with the kids out snowshoeing. I love my jetboil. I've almost worn out my first cup and have the second and third here ready to go. I used it alot as a Scout Master.

cruisertoy

Explorer
Does any one know what metal the Jetboil pots are made off? I have a modification I want to do on one and need to know what rod I need to Tig it.

RoundOut

Explorer
Does any one know what metal the Jetboil pots are made off? I have a modification I want to do on one and need to know what rod I need to Tig it.
I just got through scouring their website and could not find info on the material used. You may wish to call them at 603-518-1600.

cruisertoy

Explorer
I dug deep in their site and found mention of anodized aluminum transfering heat better than other metals, so i assume that is what they used. Now I just need to practice or talk a co-worker into welding that thin aluminum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles