Truck Bed Tent III - camo

dyogim

Explorer
Recieved a brand new Camo Truck Bed Tent III from my Uncle as a gift. Current rig is a SAC'ed 00 Toyota tundra V8. I'm currently working on building a platform that will sit below the rails but, high enough to fit my storage containers. This way I don't have to remove everything out of the bed to set-up the tent. Here's a couple of pics...

P1140842.JPG

P1140844.JPG

P1140843.JPG

jim65wagon

Welcome to the Portal! Hope you like it here....

I like the camo, my truck tent is bright blue and gawdy looking!

dyogim

Explorer
Welcome to the Portal! Hope you like it here....

I like the camo, my truck tent is bright blue and gawdy looking!

Thanks! My uncle picked the camo when he bought for me. I had second thoughts at first but, the camo is definitely growing on me.

I've been visiting this site for a while and recently decided to sign-up. Hope to provide positive input/knowledge as well as gain a lot as I equip my rig appropriately.

jim65wagon

With the build you've got on your Tundra, I for one, look forward to seeing more of it on this site. I'm sure your expertise will be as much appreciated here as it is on TS. Waiting for pics and trips!

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Camo is my favorite as well. I dont like all the bright colors they make gear out of. If I want to be seen or found, I'll push the button on my spot. Otherwise I want to be invisible. Nice looking truck by the way......Thomas

dyogim

Explorer
any long tern updates on the bed tent ? do you still use it ,howz it held up ect ..?

Truthfully, I haven't used it yet. The last camping trip the better half wanted to pitch a tent and sleep on the ground. I tried to persuade her but no go. I think she's afaid of falling from drinking too much wine before bed...LOL!!!

There's a planned camping trip in early september. Hope to use it then...

tropics

Hi, thought I'd chime in to help out Chrslefty with the review. I have the same exact tent in the camo (like the camo, less bright than the other colors) but its a great tent, used it about a dozen times for 3-4 days at a time, still good as new. I have it in a trailer and not a full size bed so it doesnt fit the greatest but it still works well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94