Show us your Storage Fabs

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I'm in the process of trying to fab up some sort of bed storage solutions to keep everything from bouncing around back there.

What I'd love to see is how everyone keeps their gear stored. Bed rails, custom made drawers, slide-outs...etc.

You see pic's here and there, and every time I see one, it gives me an idea of a better way to build one which has kept me from actually building it.

I'd love to see what others have come up with already.

Thanks for any who post their handywork!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I have a Tuffy slide out toolbox for a Jeep TJ. I added some dividers to organize things better, and have it mounted at he rear of my van. Works well.

600_storage.JPG

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Jaoquin, that is more storage than I had in my basement when I lived in a stick home:Wow1:

UJoint, are the dividers an option with the Tuffy products, or is that something you fab'ed up?

THanks for the pics guys

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Jaoquin, that is more storage than I had in my basement when I lived in a stick home:Wow1:

UJoint, are the dividers an option with the Tuffy products, or is that something you fab'ed up?

THanks for the pics guys

They provide some dividers, but they wouldn't work for me, so I made mine. Everything locks in place pretty well & it's bolted into place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94