April, 2004 – Munich Germany – The MiniFootPump© Company has further improved the dual cylinder AirRevolution. The new Power Sport Edition includes many upgrades over the previous
version. Sepp Kanzian, MFP inventor explains: “We listened to our power sports customers from all over the world. We added almost 20% air volume through aluminum cylinders, a more stable base and a heavier gauge chrome spring. The appealing design remains, yet the internal technology yields a better pump for power sports users.”
“Be Confident – Be prepared”
* The AirRevolution is compact. It measures 6 inches high by 3.
* The AirRevolution is lightweight. It weighs just one once over a paltry pound – 17 ounces of effective air pump.
* The AirRevolution is durable, dependable and accurate – due to its “No Pressure Loss’” shut off adapter. It really works, and it will last and last.
* The AirRevolution is so easy to use, its even fun. Your legs do the work, and you’re not down on your hands and knees with your backside waving at passing traffic trying to pump up a tire with an inefficient hand pump.
* The AirRevolution is efficient. The two aluminum cylinders pump action, and the 32” hose easily reaches everywhere.
* The AirRevolution is versatile. It pumps up any tire, small or large, as well as balls, toys and other inflatables.
* The AirRevolution packs along with you in its own nylon carrying case, with room to spare.
“Never Worry - Never Stranded”
Bikers Dream, LLC (DBA MiniFootPump©) is an affiliate of Bikers Dream Germany. Distributed through Tucker Rocky Distributing, Medart ATV, Advantage Performance, Motovan Corp., D’Pirate, Toy Box Trailers, White Horse Press etc.
For more information contact Volker Ackermann at 415.482.9907 or Volker@minifootpump.com
or visit them on at www.minifootpump.com