Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

DirtyDC05

Adventurer
Sweet shot DirtyDC05, where is this?

This was in Anza Borrego , the slot . I didn't go down the steep sand hill. I was solo with my wife n kids and this was my first time taking the Monty off road. Wasn't sure how it would behave on a steep hill like that.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
This was in Anza Borrego , the slot . I didn't go down the steep sand hill. I was solo with my wife n kids and this was my first time taking the Monty off road. Wasn't sure how it would behave on a steep hill like that.
I don't think I'd go down Heart-attack Hill either. Just not enough articulation in the Monty to get past the first 20 feet or so at the lip.
p1070201e.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
A couple from my trip to Utah this past week.

Near Harris wash.

16370133627_bda95a3aa5_c.jpg

I've been there. Did you have any problems with coyotes? We got swarmed by a large pack of them one night. They were yipping all around us, sniffing at the tent, and making an incredible racket. Was interesting to say the least. It was right when the (pack leader?) sat outside our tent door and let out an impressive howl that my 4 year old daughter announced very emphatically that she needed to go potty. Good times.

mcskibadee1

Adventurer
OMG, yes!

So the first night we could hear them in the distance, nothing too crazy. The second night around 9pm they were yipping all around us, you could hear them above us up top that rock in the background. I had a pistol and machete and have camped many a time in bear country so we continued to chill figuring it was a couple coyotes. They got louder and closer and finally we called it a night and went to bed. They quieted after that but definitely felt like they wanted us to know they were there. I was with my niece that is 3 years old so I made sure she was not going out alone to potty.

Your story seems way more crazy, I think I would have been in the fighting position if they were sniffing at my tent and howling at us, haha.

Also, you do the red breaks or ashtray by any chance?

Djbenny

Adventurer
Got some new meats on the Monty! Now I will need to test them out off-roading.

0e990f3e9d67bf08d76f54eb62a27516.jpg

4a05157887b9220ea5f9edc09fd2e5aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JordanM/S

Off Road Enthusiast
:drool: Looks great! Have you asked about having your wheel weights placed on the inside of the wheel yet? Last time I had my my wheels balanced i had the mechanics place the wheel weights inside instead of out. I like it much more.

Last edited:

Djbenny

Adventurer
:drool: Looks great! Have you asked about having your wheel weights placed on the inside of the wheel yet? Last time I had my my wheels balanced i had the mechanics place the wheel weights inside instead of out. I like it much more.

Haven't thought of that on my monteros. On the my Subaru wheels I have them put tape weights in inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles