Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

CDNChris

Observer

I need to update my build thread badly. Pajero Monstalined. Made the roof rack myself, custom fitted an ARB bumper from a Grand Cherokee and installed the snorkel. I love this thing. You can see random progress and such on my Instagram: terd.ferg

Dereksd

Adventurer

I need to update my build thread badly. Pajero Monstalined. Made the roof rack myself, custom fitted an ARB bumper from a Grand Cherokee and installed the snorkel. I love this thing. You can see random progress and such on my Instagram: terd.ferg

Where did you buy your snorkel from?

brad2274

Adventurer

im pretty sure i just bought the same grand cherokee bumper, ZJ jeep? do you have any pictures of when you were mounting it?

sgommy

Please do! I'm up in Edmonton, new roof rack is in the cards, along with a long list of preventative items

Any more info on your custom rack build? I'd be very interested in having a closer look

544EDOYh.jpg

8RMyEMsh.jpg

Last edited:

CDNChris

Observer
im pretty sure i just bought the same grand cherokee bumper, ZJ jeep? do you have any pictures of when you were mounting it?

Yeah it came of a ZJ Jeep. I'm trying to find some pictures. I had some on my phone but I can't remember if I uploaded them to my computer or deleted them. I'll look some more though. I ended up using the old brackets from the Jeep to build up the mounting system. It was welded on so this is permanent which I have no problem with. We made it really easy to remove too. Two bolts on each side and the bumper slides off. Next time I have the bumper off I'll take some pics.

CDNChris

Observer
Please do! I'm up in Edmonton, new roof rack is in the cards, along with a long list of preventative items

Any more info on your custom rack build? I'd be very interested in having a closer look

Those are great shots. I'll upload the pictures. Check out my instagram though as I took a bunch of photos of the process for the time being.

gxgn

Observer
Cleaned after some fun at Anza Borengo

Not sure why is rotated

Attachments

• IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 37

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
We've been having some nice winter weather here in northwest Washington State recently. We started with snow, then had freezing rain, more snow, more freezing rain, then more snow. The windward side of the Mighty Mitsu had almost 3/4" of solid ice on her!

32582706652_39c7ab2d2a_b.jpg

32695771806_55e937b664_b.jpg

31892883934_3a9b2d83ec_b.jpg

31922079383_2ca53d184a_b.jpg

After lots of time running in the driveway and chipping, chipping, chipping at the ice, it was finally safe to drive. SabreWife and I went out in the snow to visit a local wildlife refuge. A little side trail off the road looking very inviting....

31922076583_18582513d9_b.jpg

SabreWife immediately said, "this is just like driving in deep sand at Moab! We're just floating along!"

Except it wasn't sand. It was mud. We backed out as much as we could but were soon up to the frame. Jeez, I hate mud. Happily, I had joined the Kickstarter for a pair of TRED Pros and just happened to have them on board. Seriously, without these little guys we wouldn't have gotten out without help.

32356378920_c101bc5a0b_b.jpg

32695780886_d5fd978311_b.jpg

32612641581_0596318aa5_b.jpg

So we had a little adventure, had some fun, got to see how well those TREDs work, and no harm done. Except that all that mud & grass was jammed up there in my wheels, brakes, steering and suspension and was about to freeze into solid rock. The local car wash is closed due to freezing weather so poor old Sabre had to break out a hose and spend an hour washing my damned undercarriage in subfreezing temps. The neighbors thought I had absolutely lost it.

It's all part of the adventure! :bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier