Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

PajEvo

JDM Journeys
You Mitsu guys are scary devoted to them.

What's next? Naming your dog after the truck? :victory:

That was a pointed comment, I'm afraid. Check the "Random Dog Shots" thread for pics of my four-legged Mitsu... whom Iggy knows quite well. :sombrero:

Here's a random shot of my last truck, doing what it does best:
n675155303_1201665_8941.jpg

Phil

Justice R

Adventurer
mine

Haven't been here in a while...Good to see a dedicated Mitsu Section. Here's mine:

95 SR..this things getting long in the tooth...many adventures and always comes through.

crack07.jpg

Here's my work in progress 89 SWB..Ive swapped in an SR rear end with locker and done a bunch of other stuff to it..Havent really taken it the rough stuff yet. did pinyon mountain last month and some light duty stuff..still needs a front locker and a winch.

web.jpg

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Haven't been here in a while...Good to see a dedicated Mitsu Section. Here's mine:

95 SR..this things getting long in the tooth...many adventures and always comes through.

crack07.jpg

Justice: Didn't I meet you at the Montero rally in 1999 at Hole-in-the-Rock? You're a Marine, right? I was in the white 1990 with the stock tires that couldn't make it up to the top of Gray Mesa.

Justice R

Adventurer
yea

Martin, yea that was me. I remember you. I think you would have made it to the top but it would have been tough tough on your clutch with that manual trans. Probably a wise decision. I think I was the one that snapped that photo of you climbing that ledge.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Mine...

I'm new to this forum but not on the 'wire' and most here who are also on the wire should know me by now.

My latest (96 SR w/ 35's)
n656956685_1675783_4479623.jpg

Performing a Mitsu 4x4 salute...
1236489343_dsc_7902.jpg
n656956685_1711294_4151041.jpg

My other (89 2door v6 on 33's)
1219733268_070505_pismobeach.jpg
n656956685_880745_2204.jpg

Sorry to any LR owners <GRIN>

Then there's my older one which I no longer have :( (90 4 door v6 on 33's) but I'll have to dig up photo's and post them here.
1063966040_dscf0038a.jpg

Last edited:

DavidG

Adventurer
Another 'Wire guy

IMG_5728_small.jpg

Here's an older one of mine near Albert Mountain, NC. Sold the Swampers and steel wheels. I'm back to factory wheels and street tires now until I can afford a set of 33x10.50 KM2s.

Great to see so many familiar rigs on ExPo.

-David

OneTime

Adventurer

All these Monty pics are making me miss my 95 SR. I often considering trading my LC 80 for another Monty. How many miles do you guys plan to get out of your gen 2 and 2.5 engines and tranny. Other than the timing belts what are other expensive PM and repairs?

DavidG

Adventurer
All these Monty pics are making me miss my 95 SR. I often considering trading my LC 80 for another Monty. How many miles do you guys plan to get out of your gen 2 and 2.5 engines and tranny. Other than the timing belts what are other expensive PM and repairs?

My 97SR is at 145k. Certainly not the highest mileage I've seen associated with my engine (SOHC 3.5). I'm hoping for 200k, but I drive it so infrequently now that it would take 10 years to see that :)

Knock on wood, no major repairs yet. Actually, very few minor repairs. The biggest expensive for me has been the timing belt. I had it replaced when I bought it @ 60k and again at 140k.

Had the trans fluid replaced with Mitsu ATF a couple times, other than that I have not touched the tranny.

It seems to run through brake components a bit faster than I would like. I replaced the front and rear calipers since I've owned it (of course rotors and pads too).

Still running the factory adjustable shocks as they still seem to be controlling bounce well, even with a RTT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles