Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

KIRK!

Amateur Philosopher
Getting closer to finished...

moree-5.jpg

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
That's sweet.

that's the truck that lured me to the portal and this forum.. it caught my eye because it looked like my recently aquired, stock 98 back then.. dipped mine black in respect for the look of his rig and i just dig matte black.. have admired this montero and it's modifications since the infancy of it's build thread.. eurosonic's 2.5 is inspirational.. mad props mr. sonic.

magoh76

Adventurer
image.jpg

Took off the running boards, the passenger side was bent by a previous owner anyway. Also removed some trim from the front bumper, it was loose on the passenger side. I think it looks better and plan on filling the holes and covering the bumper and rest of the trim with bedliner. But next, to deal with the "mudflaps" and replace o2 sensors.

MonteroLTD

Adventurer
View attachment 177339

Took off the running boards, the passenger side was bent by a previous owner anyway. Also removed some trim from the front bumper, it was loose on the passenger side. I think it looks better and plan on filling the holes and covering the bumper and rest of the trim with bedliner. But next, to deal with the "mudflaps" and replace o2 sensors.

I have to get around to removing my running boards. Looks better without them. Nice rig.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
My Buddy just won this at auction, first one he has brought in, very excited to take it for a ride

I can't wait until i can get an Evo, there was one for sale in San Francisco last year. Not that i had the money for it but the seller was hard to contact and i think he sold it locally anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles