Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Finally got the bumpers off the sideyard, and on to the Montero! They aren't finished yet, as there are modifications I plan to make to both of them...but the brackets have been welded on and that was the most important thing! Icing on the cake can come later. :)

They're both Smittybuilt tube bumpers...the front is brand new, intended for a Jeep TJ. It's a little narrow, so I'm probably going to extend the width a bit someday...
20130818_080459_resized.jpg

The rear was found on a Mighty Max pickup in the junkyard. It's mounted upside-down to make room for the hitch receiver. It had it's own receiver built in, which I had to cut off! The width is perfect though.
20130817_094848_resized.jpg

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Test fit these today...

20130822_095328_resized.jpg

1" spacers...2" wider track for some added stability, and it will look neato to boot!

Hard to tell from the pics, and the sun was not cooperating...but the difference is easily visible.

Before:
20130822_095254_resized.jpg

After:
20130822_095306_resized.jpg

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Ok...scratch that...now it's an ARB bumper (the bumper in the above pic is available!), and a pair of 4.5" round spots mounted on the hood...

20130825_124716_resized.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Oh man. I'd love to have that. I am completely out of coinagae though. Would you consider a layaway plan? LOL

twocommas

Observer
tRDNkIw.jpg

Took Monty out on her first offroad adventure. Near Lake Arrowhead, CA

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 27

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
That's the one. I drove my wife around there with our LUV. Also, before the housing development was completed, we nearly were stuck alone while traversing a trail near Harrison Mtn. When I worked at Seven Oaks Dam, 1N16 was one of our access roads. Toward the east end of 1N09, there is an outcrop of the Potato Sandstone that is quite interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94