Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
love the 1st pic eurosonic.. that lift and 35's makes your rig look like an overlanding juggernaut.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
2agejajy.jpg

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Wow, she's gorgeous! Really lovely....

Hey, who's the cute thing with the pup? She's not bad looking, either. :)

magoh76

Adventurer
My brother-in-law works on a 5,500 acre hunting ranch and I got to do a little exploring over Thanksgiving. Sadly only took one picture - guess I was having too much fun driving.

Monty at RRR.jpg

JamesW

Adventurer
Here is mine in a sorry state,got the engine out and we are swapping the pump,injectors,inlet manifold,exhaust manifold and turbo over. A real PITA to remove the engine from this. Got a cool picture on my phone though

Mudrunner

Adventurer
Here is mine in a sorry state,got the engine out and we are swapping the pump,injectors,inlet manifold,exhaust manifold and turbo over. A real PITA to remove the engine from this. Got a cool picture on my phone though

Ahh that is a wonderful sight!

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Where abouts? We played on Emigrant Road, near Pollock Pines, a few times? Looked like that one snow storm at home in Placerville, once upon a time:
DSCF1982.jpg

DSCF1981.jpg

For love, nor money...didn't make it to work that day. First out truck in pics was the 2wd GMC with fat tires and no traction. Stay home by the wood stove after trying to extricate the Raider from behind the GMC. :REOutCampFire03:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles