Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Where abouts? We played on Emigrant Road, near Pollock Pines, a few times? Looked like that one snow storm at home in Placerville, once upon a time:

I was off of Cisco grove off of 80. I wanted to check if the road that eventually leads to Signal Peak is open. Well it is! there is royal snow wheeling potential there. I know that area real well, so next time im going back with a crew!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Well, I finally got through this thread. I must say I'm glad Destro got rid of the poser front bumper, and now I'm on the lookout for a used set of Raceline wheels.

nckwltn

Explorer
Spent some time up in Death Valley

Read about it here

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/118903-Death-Valley-Weekend-Nov-8-10-2013

IMG_0711.jpgIMG_0712.jpg
Heading up a challenging section from Swansea up to Cerro Gordo. Got a wheel up in both pictures!

IMG_6818.jpg
Sierra Nevadas in the background on the other side of the Owens Valley

IMG_6847.jpg
Death Valley National Park Entrance

IMG_0787.jpg
Coming down Lippincott Pass

IMG_6925.jpg
Saline Valley after coming down Lippincott Pass

IMG_7009.jpgIMG_7046.jpg
Coming down the steps of Deckdera Canyon

IMG_7087.jpg
Eureka Dunes

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Well, I finally got through this thread. I must say I'm glad Destro got rid of the poser front bumper, and now I'm on the lookout for a used set of Raceline wheels.

funny.. it was a poser brush guard.. the bumper came with the truck.

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior

10-31-2013, 12:15 AM #10 Black_ZJ
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email

Expedition Leader Join Date:May 2011
Thanks for noticing the bumper! When I built it a few months ago I caught a lot of flak for it being ugly. I love it though and it's very functional. I had the same thought about it matching the vintage of the wheels. I think the bumper looks more at home now.

black_zj... "Who the heck cares what others think" far better to build it yourself than rack up debt on a credit card buying one that a thousand other JK's are running.

too funny.. are all zj guys raving hypocrites?

JamesW

Adventurer
^^ I think he was paying you a compliment? :confused:

I hope he was anyway,that one on the front of yours really detracted from the look of it,it looks a million times better without it

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
^^ I think he was paying you a compliment? :confused:

I hope he was anyway,that one on the front of yours really detracted from the look of it,it looks a million times better without it

i agree.. that's why i removed it. zj's comment was funny regardless of his intent.. aint mad at him at all.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
10-31-2013, 12:15 AM #10 Black_ZJ
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email

Expedition Leader Join Date:May 2011
Thanks for noticing the bumper! When I built it a few months ago I caught a lot of flak for it being ugly. I love it though and it's very functional. I had the same thought about it matching the vintage of the wheels. I think the bumper looks more at home now.

black_zj... "Who the heck cares what others think" far better to build it yourself than rack up debt on a credit card buying one that a thousand other JK's are running.

too funny.. are all zj guys raving hypocrites?

Dude, put down the pipe and back away from the table....

Jaynen

Adventurer
Nice pics Nick and Marco. That death valley trip looks like an exciting one. Those wheel up pictures are amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior