Thread: Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

2003 Montero Gen3 - OME 2" lift, ARB Bullbar with 10,000# Warn winch, 255/85r16 KM2 (33")

Most recent purchase, 87' 2.5td. Throwing some money at it to drive around Australia!

New to the forum thought i would post a pic of my 92 pajero to the thread,
    Attached Images Attached Images

The 92's up there had the rear seat? Nice Monty btw.

I am not sure on that Dwing, This pajero was imported from Japan by my friend that runs tyeeimports.com then i bought it off him 6 months ago for 5000 grand stock, it is a right hand drive with a 2.5 turbo diesel and is auto, and yes it has the rear folding down seats, as for montys around here i think they are really rare and maybe only seen here when imported from the usa? love this rig as it will go anywere and so pratical, excited to be on here to get some more ideas.

Specs on my Pajero: 2.5 turbo diesel with straight pipe,Intake,33" bfg allterrains,ion alloy 15" wheels,custom made roof rack,bushguard,20" e series led bar,7" hid foglights-optinal yellow covers,hid hi-low headlights,block heater,2" body lift,rear coil spacer,t bar crank, led interior lighting, and some other small treats

Quite similar looking rigs we got!

Beast Mode! by .:FoRuM56:., on Flickr

IMG_2730 by .:FoRuM56:., on Flickr

Looks really nice 4d56-t, what size tires? and were did you get those hubs from? would love not having to replace cv boots all the time, also what kinda lift and shocks? been looking at getting rid of the stock adjuster shocks,

Thanks! Tires are 35x12.5x15 MTZ's. The hubs are Aisin, can't remember where they came from, but an online search should yield something. The front T-bars are sway-aways, typical crank lol, rear is lifted with patrol Y60 springs. The shocks are mickey-mouse. I didn't like how most companies offer 0-1" and rarely 0-2" so I took a typical part number and called around to find shocks that would be closer to 3" over stock. I would have to dig up the part numbers but they are pro-comp 9000's. Still not quite as stiff as I would like but they do the job for now. Also upgraded to later series front calipers for dual pistons goodness and a bunch of other stuff lol.

made some new fans of Monteros tonight. Pulled a full size newer GMC out of the mud after a lifted 4x4 cummins failed to get it out. Navigated the terrain without an issue, got coated in mud.

right before i washed all that mud off.
    "This is where mechanical excellence and one-thousand, four-hundred horsepower pays off."
    73 turbo 4G63 Galant Wagon | 91 Galant VR4 | 96 Montero SR on 37's

I came into the office this morning and everyone else was 30 minutes late. We got an 'unexpected foot of snow last night'

"This is where mechanical excellence and one-thousand, four-hundred horsepower pays off."
    73 turbo 4G63 Galant Wagon | 91 Galant VR4 | 96 Montero SR on 37's

Page 56 of 138 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast