Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

JordanM/S

Off Road Enthusiast
Clean looking 2.5 gen.

I would of gladly came with you, it's just too hot in the Midwest! I miss the weather of the north. Hopefully I'll move back north, maybe Alaska next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Mt. Herman Trail.
Begins in Rampant and goes to Monument.

It's all part of the Rampart road system to most of the locals, when I lived in Monument we were about half a mile from Mt Herman road access. One of the 2 times I have ever seen a black bear in the wild was on that road. My wife asks me on occasion when I want to move back.

cnutco

Adventurer
The Montero wanted a little quite time.

226476cefa7338fd0075b88a81a4c9d1.jpg

bb6b7cb10436f5a93e91b83bdd0e6f50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Scraped a boulder on Holcomb, I didn't quite have the turning radius to clear it. I knew it was gonna scrape, I just didn't really care. lol. Luckily it's not my DD. Also luckily, that fender was already screwed up when I bought the truck, and the turn signal never fit quite right. Hard to tell from the pic (also hard to tell from the pic that the frame was a total loss), but this was from when I first bought the truck. Looks like they ran over a concrete or steel post:

montywreck.jpg

The signal still works, so I think I'll wait until a sale weekend at the junkyard and pick up the parts then. It should be a $25 fix (minus paint). I'm kinda happy actually, I haven't had rock scars on a truck in quite a while! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz