Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Leopacalda

hello from the Philippines might as well post some photos of my 1991 pajero torsion bar lifted 1 inch and 1 inch rear spring spacer installed im using a 31 inch yokohama geolandar tires. (not sure about the cars exact model ) its my first time doing off trip trip with this very reliable truck

Mt Balagbag is a 750meter hight peak with a about 10kilometer of hard rough road that goes up to its summit..

16716421972_af15381994_z.jpg
[/url]redmediaphoto-122 by m_pacalda, on Flickr[/IMG]

redmediaphoto-140 by m_pacalda, on Flickr

redmediaphoto-66 by m_pacalda, on Flickr

JBThompson

Adventurer
Took my SR out for her shakedown this morning. No mud terrains yet so nothing too serious, just some B Level roads to play around on. For running some street-ish tires she had no real issues, actually I am really amazed I didn't get stuck. I can't wait to get some mud terrains on her and really have some fun.

Took these pics after we got off a road that was still snowed over in spots. Most of it was mud and a few spots were pretty rocky.

20150308_131943.jpg

20150308_131835.jpg

JBThompson

Adventurer
Decided to go play after I got off work, and buried my Monty. I'll place this here for all to see. Feel free to laugh, my buddy did.

20150310_173333.jpg

JBThompson

Adventurer
She's still sitting there, it's on a B road. The left side of the truck is up against an embankment and the rear axle is buried. We had my buddy's Rubicon with us and with front and rear lockers on his we only managed to move the Monty a couple inches. The spot where I got stuck was deceivingly saturated and just way too soft. We're going back tomorrow to try again, hopefully it's a little drier but if all else fails there's a guy down the road a ways with a big tractor.

JBThompson

Adventurer
Yep, Live and learn, and I'm not at all upset over it. If anything I discovered my current limitations and proved to my wife that a set of mud terrains is in fact a wise investment before we set out on more adventures.

Here's the aftermath, and we did have to use a tractor to pull her out. When I was finally able to open the driver side door there was a nice cascade of muddy water but it stayed out of the interior for the most part. Although, the inside is chock full of muddy footprints and handprints from me crawling around in there. :D

20150311_193614.jpg

20150310_173304_1.jpg

20150311_193622.jpg

20150311_200412.jpg

Monstero

Adventurer
I've been there once...like was said earlier, all of us have been there or WILL be in that situation @one point. I avoid mud like the plague now....hate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94