Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Djbenny

Adventurer
View attachment 294422View attachment 294423
Hi all,
I'm the new owner of 97 Montero LS. It has 93k miles and appears to have been sitting in a barn for a lonnng time. I bought it from some guys who got it at auction and the service records aren't that good. The plan is to check to see if the timing belt has been replaced, replace if necessary, and put in a new radiator as there are a few leaks I can see on the top. The front suspension seems to be sagging a bit and the ride is a little bouncy, so new shocks may be in order. After I get it running reliably, I plan on putting 33x10.50s on the stock rims and building a roof rack using an atv ramp as has been posted around here. Eventually swapping an SR rear axle would be awesome but I probably won't be doing to much crawling in it.

I'm stoked to have a solid 4x4 and a lot of projects lined up!

Congrats! Welcome to the Montero World. I loved my gen 2! Solid vehicle! Any questions don't hesitate to ask. If front end is a little low you may be able to crank the t-bars to raise it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Just got back from a trip that started at The Great Salt Lake and ended at the Sacramento River...a thousand miles of dirt tracks.
I'm not much for taking photos, but here are a couple...
Black Rock Desert, NV
Modoc National Forest, CA

Attachments

• P1010662.jpg
    P1010662.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010827.jpg
    P1010827.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 39

viducce

Observer
In the Taiwanese Mountains .....

6918852fca7d20095a8c82ef7526b2f4_zpstpx9vg9x.jpg

1574cd87603291f050753a5d13db1914_zpsehchzryv.jpg

kevinreeves116

Observer
My first gen Montero again. Made this winch bumper for it during my second year of Welding at school. New flat face bumper mounts with 8, grade 8, bolts. The base is made from 3/16" sheet and the tube-work from 1.5" tubing.
Had a little end of the school year bonfire with some friends. Hauled 4 oak pallets on the roof rack for this
409f904227bc294e9d574915388e4ae5.jpg

Designed to protect against all the wildlife here in Montana.
10dae3661f89b7c9fd55c9a6d075d585.jpg

Got a job where I have to commute 50miles on winding 2 lane highway so decided to take the roof rack off for MPG and COG reasons. Personally I like it better without it.
a0ad7ee3454f882f244d3691abd00593.jpg

The bumper is getting powder coated at Armadillo Off-Road in Stevensville, Montana this week. Have a light bar to mount to it as well as some black Monstaliner to coat the body in going on hopefully next week :drool:
If the cash comes around and I have the time/space to do it, she will be getting a Dana 60/Ford 9" SAS and, if I really get carried away, a Chevy 350 with a 700r4 and NP231 on 37s :victory: but that's really just food for thought right now.

Last edited:

kevinreeves116

Observer
On second thought, anyone care to help me get those pictures I posted to show up without having to click on them??? Sorry I'm kind of new :sombrero:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
it says invalid attachment. If you are on a Mac, did you save the images as .jpg file? Mac's don't really need the 3 letter file extension, but PC's and internet browsers definitely do. Check to make sure the images you attached have a full file name with extension.

kevinreeves116

Observer
They are posted from an iPad on a Safari browser. iPads save pictures in the camera roll as .jpg. Is it possible to post them from a tablet on this site?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
They are posted from an iPad on a Safari browser. iPads save pictures in the camera roll as .jpg. Is it possible to post them from a tablet on this site?
Only if you use Tapatalk, which I am not sure comes on iPad versions. I know it exists for iPhone and Android though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94