Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Swift_45a

Observer

<3

Where are you on the custom fab part project; lets catch up, I have some down-time this week after having done a ton of PR, website updates and account set ups. We have a sweet new e-store set up I think you'll like.

Sidenote: Those aren't real Ray's TE37s are they? They work on all chassis, still my favorite wheel design after all these years.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
<3

Where are you on the custom fab part project; lets catch up, I have some down-time this week after having done a ton of PR, website updates and account set ups. We have a sweet new e-store set up I think you'll like.

Sidenote: Those aren't real Ray's TE37s are they? They work on all chassis, still my favorite wheel design after all these years.

Which custom fab project? :coffeedrink:

No they are replicas, here's to hoping they can hang offroad.

99Montero

1st Post

Been a member for years but never returned or posted. Life got busy. Montero motor took a poop and just now getting back into wheeling again. Some may already know me from the wire as Angelo. Here's a pic of the Montero. Hope I did it right! lolimage.jpeg

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
Trip up to Horsepasture Rd and Jumping Off Rock in SC.
Really simple drive until the tree got in the way. Still a nice day.

zz2.jpg

zz1.jpg

zz4.jpg

zz3.jpg

snare

Adventurer
Trip up to Horsepasture Rd and Jumping Off Rock in SC.
Really simple drive until the tree got in the way. Still a nice day.

I am right up the hill from you in Asheville area, if ya ever want to get together Michael.

And took advantage of a few hours of warmer temps today to clay bar and wax the Gen 2.5

waxon.jpg

99Montero

I am right up the hill from you in Asheville area, if ya ever want to get together Michael.

And took advantage of a few hours of warmer temps today to clay bar and wax the Gen 2.5

View attachment 378030

I'm originally from Charlotte, NC. Have a good friend with a restaurant in Asheville too. We should get a Mitsu group together and head to Uwharrie!

ui vandal

Just picked up a 2005 Montero LTD. 98k miles, pretty clean. Replaced the vacuum solenoid near the airbox, so no more diff light flashing. Spring time plans are 265/75/16's, some lift springs, sliders, and underbody protection.

41184e599aff5b2d200ba16af64ce733.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Nice truck! How much lift are you planning on running? I also just got an '05 and was thinking 285/70R17 did your truck come with 16's?

ui vandal

It came with the stock 16's as pictured. Just planning on the well documented 1.5-2.0" spring lift. Possibly some Old Man Emu medium duty springs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

B.N.Z.MTNS

Elevation 8,500’
New here, New Rig

I've been lurking for quite a while now and have been searching for a 2nd gen. I finally found one near us and pulled the trigger on it. I have built several 4wd rigs over the years, mostly rock rigs, but now as the family grows, I want to build a more family friendly rig.

I made a pretty sweet deal on a 95' Montero LS. It was owned for 20 years by an elderly woman that never used it to its full potential. Its in excellent condition, with a stack of service records since new. She also had the original owners manual and somehow got a hold of factory service manuals :wings:

I look forward to learning more and posting progress reports and trip reports.

Attachments

• 1211160940.jpg
    1211160940.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 1211160954.jpg
    1211160954.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 1211160956a.jpg
    1211160956a.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1211160941a.jpg
    1211160941a.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 49

Dereksd

Adventurer
I've been lurking for quite a while now and have been searching for a 2nd gen. I finally found one near us and pulled the trigger on it. I have built several 4wd rigs over the years, mostly rock rigs, but now as the family grows, I want to build a more family friendly rig.

I made a pretty sweet deal on a 95' Montero LS. It was owned for 20 years by an elderly woman that never used it to its full potential. Its in excellent condition, with a stack of service records since new. She also had the original owners manual and somehow got a hold of factory service manuals :wings:

I look forward to learning more and posting progress reports and trip reports.

Sweet find!!! That Monty looks clean!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz