Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

JamesW

Adventurer
Jamesw
How did that happen?
What made your wheel fall off?
I'm not too sure really,since I swapped the rear axle that one wheel has been a pain to keep tight,I think the disk may be a bit warped,and it is taking pressure off the wheel nuts temporarily,causing the nuts to loosen a bit over time,I usually go around and tighten them a lot,but they were never that loose. I mustn't have checked them that week. The wheel got a bit damaged and the tyre is a write off,but it was barely legal anyway so no big loss. I'll get the rim repaired,and I've a donor truck for parts,so i'll take the hub off my original axle because the studs got a bit damaged

The wheel rear ended me so hard that it knocked all the mud out of the bumper,and bent it out of line a bit :Wow1: I wasn't too far from home,and a kind stranger came along and helped me with a trolley jack,and donated some wheel nuts so all was good,and I limped it home.

ricky.valdez

Finally picked up a 1995 Montero SR

I finally picked up a 1995 Montero SR in SoCal. In the past couple of days I have already Plasti Dipped the wheels, flares and trim but it's only gonna be temporary as I don't think it will stay on too long. But I was just color testing for now anyways.

As for the Monty, it has 179k on it. Prior owner had the heads rebuilt 2 years ago, harmonic balance replaced, pretty much new 32" KM2 tires, etc.

Current issues: Oil leak (looks like the front cam seal); SRS light stays on, brake and ABS light stays on, fuel guage isn't working, oil gauage isn't working.

Overall it runs smooth right now. In the morning it starts fine, just has a low idle until it warms up. But I look forward to making this my Overland vehicle and working out all the kinks.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

gaston7

Observer
I finally picked up a 1995 Montero SR in SoCal. In the past couple of days I have already Plasti Dipped the wheels, flares and trim but it's only gonna be temporary as I don't think it will stay on too long. But I was just color testing for now anyways.

As for the Monty, it has 179k on it. Prior owner had the heads rebuilt 2 years ago, harmonic balance replaced, pretty much new 32" KM2 tires, etc.

Current issues: Oil leak (looks like the front cam seal); SRS light stays on, brake and ABS light stays on, fuel guage isn't working, oil gauage isn't working.

Overall it runs smooth right now. In the morning it starts fine, just has a low idle until it warms up. But I look forward to making this my Overland vehicle and working out all the kinks.
View attachment 221518View attachment 221519View attachment 221520View attachment 221521

Man that's good lookin. I've got the same rig in black. You will be happy with that decision.

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

You can always make more money, but you can't make more time. Get out there!

cnutco

Adventurer
My Montero parked out of the way. We should be on the trails right now, but my daughter came home for Easter. Family trumps all!

Happy trails guys!

pu6a6u4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonderingsol

Here's my 94, It's been parked in the garage for near a year and last weekend I finally got it out on it's maiden voyage up the Fairfield Hill Road.
maifen monty3.jpeg

Attachments

• madien monty.JPG
    madien monty.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,131
  • maiden monty2.jpeg
    maiden monty2.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,126

wonderingsol

2" body Lift and cranked T-bars, I've been thinking of putting in some spring spacers in the rear but the t-bars are already maxed out so maybe some new t bars are in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles