Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

gaston7

Observer
Finally got the rack bolted on and the RTT mounted. So pumped and ready for Big Sur next weekend.
dety6uzu.jpg

je7eqa5a.jpg

Also...decided to tackle a DIY rear door table yesterday and this is the end result.

Wood, 2 hinges, wire, and a strap.

Cut the wood to size
5urazaty.jpg

e9yvega3.jpg

Stuck on some cheap wood lookin vinyl for easy mess cleaning.
ytygy7um.jpg

zazuzutu.jpg

Mounted it to the rear door and called it a night.
a4y7e3yq.jpg

aheduteg.jpg

a8uje8e5.jpg

8etu9y3e.jpg

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

You can always make more money, but you can't make more time. Get out there!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Finally got the rack bolted on and the RTT mounted. So pumped and ready for Big Sur next weekend.
dety6uzu.jpg

je7eqa5a.jpg

Also...decided to tackle a DIY rear door table yesterday and this is the end result.

Wood, 2 hinges, wire, and a strap.

Cut the wood to size
5urazaty.jpg

e9yvega3.jpg

Stuck on some cheap wood lookin vinyl for easy mess cleaning.
ytygy7um.jpg

zazuzutu.jpg

Mounted it to the rear door and called it a night.
a4y7e3yq.jpg

aheduteg.jpg

a8uje8e5.jpg

8etu9y3e.jpg

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

Which gutter mounts did you use for the rack?

jamesjay

I want to paint the lower half of my montero sport just like this, What did you use to paint the part with?

It was all ready painted when I bought it and the owner before only told me he plastic dipped the hood but you can go to any auto store or lowes and by the paint in a spray can

gaston7

Observer
Gaston, I love the finish on the table. Nice!

Thanks Sean...super cheap and easy. .89 cents per square and they just stick right on. Pretty stoked on the end result. Will be putting it to the test this weekend.

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

Cristian1

This is my `93 Pajero SWB, 3.0 manual, 2in bodylift, "32 Simex replica tyres + modified rims, and cut-out valve for exhaust.

Attachments

• WP_20140216_011.jpg
    WP_20140216_011.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 55
  • WP_20140315_004.jpg
    WP_20140315_004.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 65

Souper

Observer
Newbie here! Long time fan of the Monty first time owner. 98 Monty gen 2 I believe not sure if 2.5. 3.5 v6 4wd with rear locker. On 31's factory plasti dipped wheels. Planning my first mods for upper Midwest exploration.
a9yqu3um.jpg
y6yhuseb.jpg
gazuteju.jpg
any7una7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JordanM/S

Off Road Enthusiast
Newbie here! Long time fan of the Monty first time owner. 98 Monty gen 2 I believe not sure if 2.5. 3.5 v6 4wd with rear locker. On 31's factory plasti dipped wheels. Planning my first mods for upper Midwest exploration.
a9yqu3um.jpg
y6yhuseb.jpg
gazuteju.jpg
any7una7.jpg

Nice, How are the wheels holding up? Do they chip easy? Where are you from in the Midwest?

Souper

Observer
Seem to be holding up great. Little scuffs on the lugs but barely noticeable. They look great paired with the brig. Dueler 31's. I based outta northern MN on the coast of Lake Superior. It's dusted this winter off like it was nothing lol.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Seem to be holding up great. Little scuffs on the lugs but barely noticeable. They look great paired with the brig. Dueler 31's. I based outta northern MN on the coast of Lake Superior. It's dusted this winter off like it was nothing lol.

Your Monty is a gen 2.5, not a gen 2, many differences between the two generations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz